Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What 2.0 pvp spec will you go for?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Gunslinger / Sniper
What 2.0 pvp spec will you go for?

kamikrazy
04.12.2013 , 07:48 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBama View Post
One thing I am struggling with is the time to kill to so stinking short, I feel like I am dying before my channels get off in Marksman spec.
So what's really important is for your melee to occupy the other team's melee. Slingers will always have the range advantage so there will be plenty of shuffling forwards and backwards as your front-line advances or retreats.

Ranged casters don't belong on the front-line and need to keep an eye on when the enemy ranged casters start focusing them. LoS and stay within sight of your healer.

ambitiousapple
04.12.2013 , 08:50 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Svii View Post
I played _one_ round at level 50 in my Dread Guard gear (for the lulz), hit a 9.2k Ambush and honestly.. PvP sucks sub 55. TTK is way to short..

Yet to try 55, need to grind that gear again..
TTK in 55 is much higher. Higher than pre2.0 imo due to healer spec buffs for most/all healer ACs

Svii
04.12.2013 , 09:55 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by ambitiousapple View Post
TTK in 55 is much higher. Higher than pre2.0 imo due to healer spec buffs for most/all healer ACs
Good to hear it balances out. Just had a few matches and it is better, I still die fast but I lack a lot of HP. I unequipped my WH Relic so I have max Expertise and about 23.5k HP ^^

Oh, and I secured a win in Huttball by grabbing the ball and barrel roll away in the last 5 secs, man that skill resists everything?!