How do you improve Quinn's healing?

QuietGoneJinn

I can't get past the second-to-last boss battle because my Marauder is too squishy (Level 50. Around 1300 Str and 965 End). I come close to winning but fall short each time.

My problem is Quinn is moderately well equipped for 'Cunning' which I assume makes him a better healer? but he only heals me for like 100-200 with a rare 500-600). I even use my Call on the Force healing, but the boss basically tears my health to shreds once I get him down past 50% of his health.

So how do I improve quinn as a healer? Is Cunning the correct stat to be focusing on?

I actually stopped having issues with class quests when I hit 50 and had pvp gear. I have some good gear for Quinn too (I gear him like a healing spec operative, since that's sort of his class) and that makes things easy mode for the most part. I haven't finished the class storyline yet so I'll report back anything I see that's not kosher.

Cunning is the stat but Quinns problem isn't his gear, it's his AI.

Try disabling some of his attack moves and/or weapon to see if his healing output improves for you. Obviously this is not a good thing to have to do, but test it out never the less.

Yes Cunning is the correct stat to focus on. I had absolutely NO problems defeating Draahg in Baras' lair when I used Quinn.

I had no problem with Draag, he was down very quickly, but I died probably 6 or 7 times actually trying to get to him, killed by his champs .. was a very frustrating experience. I was quite underwelmed by the Draag fight itself.

RubberKal