What A Joke!!

twodollarsmore

Warzones hvae become a complete joke now. Today i tried 10 warzone and in 8 of them i had 2 people that run out from the start and just afk they are either using a bot program or just lazy but it has totally wrecked the warzone pvp. They have been reported for the last 3 days and nothing. It seems bioware just does not give a crap. I even had one warzone with 3 afk people in it. They where in the warzone the hole time and all 0's on there stats. It is making me think twice about paying for next month.

Warzones hvae become a complete joke now. Today i tried 10 warzone and in 8 of them i had 2 people that run out from the start and just afk they are either using a bot program or just lazy but it has totally wrecked the warzone pvp. They have been reported for the last 3 days and nothing. It seems bioware just does not give a crap. I even had one warzone with 3 afk people in it. They where in the warzone the hole time and all 0's on there stats. It is making me think twice about paying for next month.

So Blizzard hasn't found a way to stop AFKers in PVP Battlegrounds in 6 years but you expect Bioware to stop them in 5 days? If there rules people will find a way to break them.

its easy to stop you perma ban them so they have to buy the game again. That way they will think twice about doing it. after all its the people who sell accounts that mainly do it. Also Rift put in a vote system to allow the group to vote and kick a player, or they could make sure a player recieves no reward (xp, money, valor) if all there stats are 0 Edited by twodollarsmore

its easy to stop you perma ban them so they have to buy the game again. That way they will think twice about doing it

You're clearly a business genius. Did you go to college for that degree?

Edited by EvaLee

It's 3:30 am on Christmas day they have a life mate