Leprous game? Nay! High-level PvP video from the Bastion server!

EatenByDistance

Hi Party Time Wakalord Flex Guildmaster here from the Bastion server. Though people continue to espouse the death of ToR's PvP if last night was any indication, the Bastion is certainly an exception to the rule. My guild "Hey im mvp", widely considered to be one of the best PvP guilds on the server, queued for about six hours last night. Tons of pops, lots of dramatic games.

I recorded this string of games as a supplement to my in-depth guide on the Sith Assassin/Jedi Shadow and general high level PvP strategy. The guide, which is work-in-progress, can be located here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=548258

The broadcast speaks for itself. There's a ton of content here and while I don't expect anyone to watch it all, there's plenty of entertainment and education to be had. I hope you enjoy!

http://www.twitch.tv/wifileague/b/342519892#

• 2 weeks later...
Dude you did some dumb stuff in that huttball lol, anyways all i wanted to say was ZOOM OUT YOUR FREAKING CAMERA! JESUS! this is noob pvp 101 **** man cmon. ive heard some people say that yall r 1 of the best pvp guilds on your server, i know for a fact Onslaught on POTF would roflstomp you guys. and there is better guild then us on that server. You guys are not that good, i think you just lack the proper competition. You werent calling targets well, you werent marking all healers. you were calling by names and not by symbols etc. BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ZOOM OUT UR CAMERA, i find it hard to believe that anyone who is a "l33t" pvp hasnt already done this at lvl 1.

Dude you did some dumb stuff in that huttball lol, anyways all i wanted to say was ZOOM OUT YOUR FREAKING CAMERA! JESUS! this is noob pvp 101 **** man cmon. ive heard some people say that yall r 1 of the best pvp guilds on your server, i know for a fact Onslaught on POTF would roflstomp you guys. and there is better guild then us on that server. You guys are not that good, i think you just lack the proper competition. You werent calling targets well, you werent marking all healers. you were calling by names and not by symbols etc. BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ZOOM OUT UR CAMERA, i find it hard to believe that anyone who is a "l33t" pvp hasnt already done this at lvl 1.

^ that...

Not zooming out wont allow you to have max awareness...

other than that it seemed ok...bit back-padeling here and there but i gave up on pointing that out in swtor..

It doesn't fill like top pvp play ,but we are form different servers, so the perception might differ.