Taral V, Most bugged Flashpoint...

Okay so this is one of the most bugged missions I have ever been. The revive button serves as a disconnect button. Certain parts of the map you can't force leap, even though you can SEE the enemies ahead of you. Now I'm not complaining about the content, the content is fine but it's the way the mission was designed. It's full of bugs and needs to be fixed. Out of all the patches, this flashpoint is not even mentioned.

Funny because I was just about to post something like this. Just tried doing a HM Taral V and we encountered the same bugs you did. Kept getting "cannot see enemy target" messages(or something along those lines)and on the first boss we wiped and everyone crashed after trying to res to start.

There are bugs in Taral V but it's not that bad.

In about 10 runs of HM Taral V, as a tank, I ran into LOS bugs once. Healers reported another LOS bug, but we figured out it was environmental and thus avoidable.

I can't comment on the revive button because my groups don't die.

It's not an excuse for Bioware, but all of these problems are workable.

There are bugs in Taral V but it's not that bad.

In about 10 runs of HM Taral V, as a tank, I ran into LOS bugs once. Healers reported another LOS bug, but we figured out it was environmental and thus avoidable.

I can't comment on the revive button because my groups don't die.

It's not an excuse for Bioware, but all of these problems are workable.

You should just die for fun to find out. Usually happens at the first boss. It's a full client crash and forces everyone to reset the FP in order to get back in together.

IF you disconnect for whatever reason and come back in, you will be under the world and fall to your death. It happened to me about 4 times in one night because my internet was acting up and I got disconnected a lot. Every time I logged back in BAM. Falling through the world to my death.

IF you disconnect for whatever reason and come back in, you will be under the world and fall to your death. It happened to me about 4 times in one night because my internet was acting up and I got disconnected a lot. Every time I logged back in BAM. Falling through the world to my death.

That has not happened to me yet. I usually end up back near the shuttle but my teammates are outside of the FP. So I have to exit and we have to reset.