How to Access Ossus

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Accessing Ossus on PTS is pretty simple. Head to the Galaxy Map and fly yourself there! Once you land on the planet, if you head straight from the landing platform you will find a bounty board that has all of the Daily/Weekly Missions for you. Also, right next to the board is an unnamed droid NPC which will sell you gear if you need to upgrade your character.

Don't forget to head to the feedback thread and let us know your thoughts.

-eric

Hey folks,

Accessing Ossus on PTS is pretty simple. Head to the Galaxy Map and fly yourself there! Once you land on the planet, if you head straight from the landing platform you will find a bounty board that has all of the Daily/Weekly Missions for you. Also, right next to the board is an unnamed droid NPC which will sell you gear if you need to upgrade your character.

-eric

with a new build character I get a "you don't have a ship error"

someone suggested starting Kotfe or kotet, but Galactic Command does not show them before they are started and the only terminal for them is on the ship. The only solution I can see is playing the story through the end of the capital planet.

Can we get a better way?

Hey folks,

-eric

Ossus Dailies:

Noticed glitches in the piles you are to dig up on discovering the past mission on Ossus, when digging up the artifact to collect and when you go down to collect it the pile resets and you start all over thus resulting in never completing said mission because it won't allow you to collect the artifact in 1 of the piles. (Work around: dig in same pile that let you collect artifact to accomplish the mission after it resets)

As well as in general most of the NPC's are over powered in their damage and buff, to you yet you are underpowered even with the correct 252 artifact gear equipped. For example you have 113486 health you go against a NPC that has anything ranging from 24k to 75k health and you almost instantly get wiped out with very little damage done to target within about 1 minute of combat. Also friendly NPC's do not engage in combat if you bring enemies well within or behind them. Please take a look into both of these issues.

Cartel Market Collections Tab: Names not matching with the correct armor sets.

Datacron (GREEN): unable to access the area on the bridge, even when attempting to jump from top of rock mountain. Not sure if this was intended or not.

Edited by Kaesoi

I was able to successfully start KOTET after using the console, but only while still on Odessen.

As soon as I loaded chapter one of KOTET, I selected galaxy map, my ship had been granted.

I found this same error however I just went through the first 2 worlds to get my ship and then went to ossus. ossus looks absolutely amazing would make a fantastic stronghold in the future.