Guard on Companions

draxuxus

Please, for the love of god make Guard taunt all mobs, take all threat and all damage onto the tanks please while solo. I'm just asking in case no one had that thought, little of QoL heaven. Just did the story mission with Gault and had that wild idea when all the reg droids jumped us.

Just a small favor

Not the point. Idea is when solo either keep all on your companion or take all on yourself while they sit back and either heal or DPS. Wouldn't be game breaking because it would only apply when solo and with companions. Besides, they probably don't and won't look at this and its just me thinking out loud. While you are right, it doesn't hurt to dream of fancier things lmao.

i'd much rather they spent their efforts on things that are actually an issue, but that's me

Since you wanna be a smart ***, how much effort would it take to add the additional lines of code then test vs rebuilding the entire protocol? What would it take away (actual issues and all) from and create imbalance.

Since you wanna be a smart ***, how much effort would it take to add the additional lines of code then test vs rebuilding the entire protocol? What would it take away (actual issues and all) from and create imbalance.

Seeing as a simple bug fix takes a month, probably a substantial amount of time, and our companions might end up spontaneously killing themselves rsther than aggro dropping or something

And this is in addition to the fact that the issue you are trying to fix is nonexistent

Edited by KendraP