What happened to Black Talon DS points?

I played through Black Talon recently on two different toons, and I got next to no DS points. What gives? I still get the merciless title, but I only recieved DS points at two junctures in the FP. Not a happy camper about this.

Going full DS on BT never gave you more than 200 points.

There are two alignment choices in the entire thing, it's the way it's always been.

Incorrect. I used to get DS points depending on my response when being greeted when first boarding the ship, the 2nd instance being when confronting the guards at the first set of doors also had a DS option that gave points, then there were the DS points for taking out the captain, and then the DS points i got for just attacking the Padawan. So, there were four (4) instances of DS points, which used to total 350. I know, because back when you got DS/LS points and it told you how many points you received when you received them, I counted. I only noticed a change since the last patch on Tuesday.

Going full DS on BT never gave you more than 200 points.

There are two alignment choices in the entire thing, it's the way it's always been.

This. Has always been this. Nothing has changed.

• First Choice: Kill Captain (Dark) or Don't kill him (Light) - Also determines which boss you fight first. Dark - GXR-5 Sabotage Droid. Light - Sergeant Boran.
  • Second Choice: Kill the General (Dark) or Take him prisoner (Light).

Each choice is worth 100 points towards alignment.

Edit: Maybe you're (OP) confusing the alignment points with companion affection. If you use your first companion, then you'll still get influence either way for some of the commentary.

Edited by PorsaLindahl

Edit: Maybe you're (OP) confusing the alignment points with companion affection. If you use your first companion, then you'll still get influence either way for some of the commentary.

Yeah, I love the way it is now better to do something your companion doesn't like than something he/she/it doesn't care about...