Is it me, or are some classes extremely overpowered today in pvp?

OrionSol

1st: Shouldn't this belong in the PvP forums?

That would be like saying that anything related to PVE should go to the PVE forums (flashpoints, operations, heroics). Then again, the dominant viewpoint is that this is a PVE game, therefore PVE talk is permissible anywhere...but it's not a PVE game to me, per se, so I disagree.

Anywho, I haven't played today (still at work), so I'd like to know what the OP classes are specifically so that I can cut to the chase and just play those characters without having to figure it out the hard way. :D

I'm probably just going to log in my VG and go "yup, still awesome" :D

Edited by teclado

That would be like saying that anything related to PVE should go to the PVE forums (flashpoints, operations, heroics). Then again, the dominant viewpoint is that this is a PVE game, therefore PVE talk is permissible anywhere...but it's not a PVE game to me, per se, so I disagree.

Anywho, I haven't played today (still at work), so I'd like to know what the OP classes are specifically so that I can cut to the chase and just play those characters without having to figure it out the hard way. :D

I'm probably just going to log in my VG and go "yup, still awesome" :D

No, it wouldn't. "Flashpoints, operations, heroics" isn't an all PvE forum, hence the lack of PvE in the name. If I wanted to talk about dailies (PvE content) it wouldn't belong there because it isn't in the name. The "flashpoints, operations, heroics" forum is a forum for those 3 specific things. Nothing else.

In this case, the OP is talking about PvP, in which there is a forum specifically for such talk (hence the "PvP" in the PvP forums).

A better argument would've been that this forum is called General Discussion (a forum for anything that in general, has to do with the game), so he is allowed to post about PvP here; which in that case, you'd be correct. But it'd make more sense to post this in the PvP forum because people who post in that forum are more likely to know the answer to his question.

:cool:

Edited by Essence_of_Light