Alacrity, critical, or power for 2.0? Plus healing build?

Waspflow

Hello all.... does anyone know what is a better second stat to stack? [alacrity~power~critical} or should I have a little of them all? This is for a Sorcerer heal. I know that willpower is the main stat and I used to role with 30% crit and the rest power. But now since the gear has alacrity in it should I role with more alacrity? Alacrity helps with cooldowns and force reg. but power will increase your heal/damage out put, as well as crit making your heals/damage almost double. What should I do? If anyone has any idea on what the percents should be for the stats [ex crit 30% or willpower 2345] that would HELP ALOT. I think Battlemind gear is the gear for the healer right? Last is what is the skill tree for a sorc? I role as 37/7/2 with the extra point in Empty Body. Thank you if you can help and also if you have any tips please share im a noob. :rolleyes:

There are some detailed theory posts lately (look for one that has something like "sage point of view" in the title). That said, I believe the consensus is power above everything, almost (or even over) willpower. I think the third stat is accuracy up to 110% (for PVE), followed by surge. Please though, seek out one of the real posts.