Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How about an update to your Community Page?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
How about an update to your Community Page?

Holocron
01.07.2019 , 07:59 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
No kidding lol! Sadly, that could literally be applied to the games title as well...
You're assuming they still have a web team, and it's not some poor temp or intern hired once in a blue moon to update the site.

^ My referral link above is like a one night stand ^
You'll enjoy it...I'll enjoy it...And no one has to sneak out

PorsaLindahl
01.07.2019 , 08:54 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Holocron View Post
You're assuming they still have a web team, and it's not some poor temp or intern hired once in a blue moon to update the site.
They obviously do since the actual news section gets updates. I can access them directly from my RSS feeds. They're just not taking the time to keep the community home page updated. Something that takes just a few minutes to do. It's pure laziness.

JattaGin
01.07.2019 , 11:59 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by PorsaLindahl View Post
That was the whole point of the statement. It makes me laugh to think of all those looking it up in their "internet bible" to make sure that it means what it means.
I have an addon for my browser. I mark a word, then right-click and choose "Urban Dictionary". You have no idea how often I have to use this addon these days.

As for the topic: I am highly bothered by the community page. Just checked it again last week again. I cannot understand how they have so little respect for their own product. It really just takes a few minutes to update such a page, whether with a CMS or even directly in the code with Notepad.

Then again, as someone noted in this thread: Maybe they are just being honest about the state of their game.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free 10 x inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.