Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Silence Is Deafening

BRKMSN
01.07.2019 , 09:47 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by LordDarrack View Post
Gentlemen Devs

So its a few weeks now since the debacle that was 5.whatever, when are we at least going to get the curtesy of a timeline for these numerous bugs and the mother of all red headed stepchild's of a gearing system

My time and money is currently spent in ESO for which I must thank you guys for your cockup and inane drivel of a story or I would never had enjoyed their Christmas event as I would have been here.

They are already announcing new events and DLCs for the coming months, all we are getting here is silence.

I am beginning to think you really don't care.

Yours a paying customer.

Be safe
Sounds like you had fun on the other game. What are you complaining for? Either the choice for you is obvious (stop paying for and playing this game), or you like this game better even with all its faults that you feel it has.
We have a zero tolerance policy for intolerance of any kind.

JattaGin
01.07.2019 , 11:50 PM | #12
Been a Sub since the start mate.
Not very good business practice is it really?
No, it's a bad business practice. But it has been like this every year, so this cannot be a surprise for you anymore. And it is your choice to continue being here despite that bad business practice. Just like it is my choice and everyone else's here. They won't change their way, obviously. So we can only blame ourselves. Or don't blame. I choose the latter.

So its a few weeks now since the debacle that was 5.whatever
How is it a debacle?
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free 10 x inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

xordevoreaux
01.08.2019 , 12:23 AM | #13
Quote:
The Silence Is Deafening
Sorry if I can't reply fully right now, having a bit of a trouble reading clearly as my eyes have been stabbed by the flash of a neon light
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

DavidAtkinson
01.08.2019 , 12:43 AM | #14
Gentlemen Devs

So its a few weeks now since the debacle that was 5.whatever, when are we at least going to get the curtesy of a timeline for these numerous bugs and the mother of all red headed stepchild's of a gearing system

My time and money is currently spent in ESO for which I must thank you guys for your cockup and inane drivel of a story or I would never had enjoyed their Christmas event as I would have been here.

They are already announcing new events and DLCs for the coming months, all we are getting here is silence.

I am beginning to think you really don't care.

Yours a paying customer.

Be safe
Why does it bother you ? You know very well that :

1. you are paying for a game that is 7 years old and let's be honest.. it doesn't seem to have any kind of future in terms of character development, story or anything else.

2. the studio is currently focused on another project and this game ISN"T a priority or worth any major investents hence... the little content we get.

3. it has been like this since 5.0 launched.. Seriously man, last year was the same, the year before last year was the same... What do you expect ?

Just enjoy whatever is left of the game... that's all you can do. If you dont enjoy it. MOve on.