Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

no servers in server selection screen?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
no servers in server selection screen?

Puddwood
01.07.2019 , 10:49 PM | #1
I have tried everything I can on every website I can can find with info on it. Nothing helps me get the servers to show up. After doing a patch today I can't see them. Any help would be nice on this problem.

Bolosama
01.07.2019 , 11:08 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Puddwood View Post
I have tried everything I can on every website I can can find with info on it. Nothing helps me get the servers to show up. After doing a patch today I can't see them. Any help would be nice on this problem.
make more threads and be sure to bump the one at http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=958967 so the devs can see it. these guys need to get it moving

XaatXuun
01.07.2019 , 11:10 PM | #3
you'll just need to wait like the rest.
they found the problem just some time now

Puddwood
01.07.2019 , 11:17 PM | #4
what's funny about the matter is I can run any mmorpg log into them right now and play (funny I have wow and second life both running right now as well so I don't see how people can point the fingers at my rig or isp). but swtor shows online but when I try and log in poof no server list. So please don't point the fingers it's on my end or a fire wall. all ready look into it with at&t and avg both state I'm good to go on there ends its on swtor end.