Depths of Manaan still broken!

Come on BioWare, you really gotta step up your game now! first you create an event to make new players and existing ones to all old content. and for a long time now the Depths of manaan flashpoint has not been working. Is this really the way you want to continue to treat your players ? If so then dont expect many people to subscribe to your new expansion

What is broken?

Completing the Flashpoint would not advance the DvL Achievements. It was broken by Update 4.7 and broken even worse in 4.7a.

However, if the OP had read through the Dev Tracker, they would've seen that it was slated to be fixed in today's update (4.7.1). The FP is now listing properly in my Achievement tracker, so fingers crossed it's actually fixed, for realz, this time.

Edited by AlixMV

Completing the Flashpoint would not advance the DvL Achievements. It was broken by Update 4.7 and broken even worse in 4.7a.

However, if the OP had read through the Dev Tracker, they would've seen that it was slated to be fixed in today's update (4.7.1). The FP is now listing properly in my Achievement tracker, so fingers crossed it's actually fixed, for realz, this time.

It's partly fixed after 4.7.1, it now correctly reads as "Depths of Manaan" but I still don't have credit for completing it on the achievement.

It's partly fixed after 4.7.1, it now correctly reads as "Depths of Manaan" but I still don't have credit for completing it on the achievement.

You would need to run it again. I ran with a group last night and all 3 of them were given credit for the HM.