Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dark Council Members

Beniiko
10.11.2018 , 07:26 PM | #1
So I just finished the stream and while I was unable to watch the stream when it aired. One question immediately came to mind regarding the Sith Inquisitor storyline. As we already know our character became a Dark Council member and with Darth Malora's reveal showing that the Dark Council still exists. Does that mean if our Inquistor rejoins the Empire, we will be Darth Nox, Occulus and the other one again? Don't know about anyone else but Commander is kind of lame and I would like to be addressed as Darth Nox again.

Celise
10.12.2018 , 06:20 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniiko View Post
So I just finished the stream and while I was unable to watch the stream when it aired. One question immediately came to mind regarding the Sith Inquisitor storyline. As we already know our character became a Dark Council member and with Darth Malora's reveal showing that the Dark Council still exists. Does that mean if our Inquistor rejoins the Empire, we will be Darth Nox, Occulus and the other one again? Don't know about anyone else but Commander is kind of lame and I would like to be addressed as Darth Nox again.
From the way it is implied during the livestream, i think you will be seen as an outsider rather than as a true loyalist. Considering that you ran a rebellion within Zakuul, stolen resources, personnel from both factions to finance the war and worked with those people on the otherside which might see you as compromised because your character saw the value in those around you.

Both factions might need to regain confidence in their lost operatives again, be it jedi, sith or smugglers. A sith like Nox and the former empire's wrath need to worm their way back into the ranks and prove they are still as sith as the day they were taken by Zakuul. Nox would of been removed from their position, i mean after 6 years and 5 of those spent M.I.A.? No way the council would leave a seat open for that long and without the resources of Moff Pyron, it would be very difficult to be given that position back.

FlameYOL
10.12.2018 , 10:32 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Celise View Post
From the way it is implied during the livestream, i think you will be seen as an outsider rather than as a true loyalist. Considering that you ran a rebellion within Zakuul, stolen resources, personnel from both factions to finance the war and worked with those people on the otherside which might see you as compromised because your character saw the value in those around you.

Both factions might need to regain confidence in their lost operatives again, be it jedi, sith or smugglers. A sith like Nox and the former empire's wrath need to worm their way back into the ranks and prove they are still as sith as the day they were taken by Zakuul. Nox would of been removed from their position, i mean after 6 years and 5 of those spent M.I.A.? No way the council would leave a seat open for that long and without the resources of Moff Pyron, it would be very difficult to be given that position back.
Pretty much this. I doubt we'll be given our seat in the Council back just like that, we'll probably be an ally but still not part of the hierarchy.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything