PvP sucks, it's time to leave and go back to WoW

RCducks

Such high hopes for this game, PvP totally bombs, not fun at all. Being a newly released game is no excuse, they had time to look at every single other MMO, take what's bad and keep it out, take what's good and use it, and maybe even improve on it. All the resources they had, all the time they had to develope this game, and this is it? It's a shame, yet another so called WoW killer bites the dust, this game will go nowhere.

Such high hopes for this game, PvP totally bombs, not fun at all. Being a newly released game is no excuse, they had time to look at every single other MMO, take what's bad and keep it out, take what's good and use it, and maybe even improve on it. All the resources they had, all the time they had to develope this game, and this is it? It's a shame, yet another so called WoW killer bites the dust, this game will go nowhere.

A Dec 2011 account says what?

WoW is dead... I know it's hard to say good bye... ask Boyz II Men... but you gotta let go, that's part of the healing process... whatever you do, just quit mourning on the TOR boards mmmkay?

Wouldn't bank on it, it's being done by NCSoft.

thats the same as saying SWToR was done by EA. learn the difference between developer and publisher

and anyway NCSoft has done one of the best, most reckless, cutthroating PvP experiences that ever grazed the surface of earth: Lineage 2. I wouldnt mind if they were in charge tbh.

Any one of you play competitive GvG in Guild Wars?

NCsoft trolled you and your wallets with Aion.

I did and it sucked eggs, serious.

GG2 is a toss up ftp model of a fail game on its way.

The letdown of gg2 is on it's way, and all those ppl thinking and praying it will be good will crawl back to this, or panda land.

My guess will be here, since panda land is on drugs.

The letdown of gg2 is on it's way, and all those ppl thinking and praying it will be good will crawl back to this, or panda land.

this game will have tanked and flopped long before GW2 is released, so I thing it will sadly be pandaland

Edited by blackcerberus

You must have been pretty bad at the game or tried really hard and couldn't break top 100. There were some abstract concepts in that one to be grasped (I.e. positioning, watching the field, target spike, split tactic, ect.)

Can you even attempt to cite one piece of evidence or example to complete this diatribe?

I could, but I'll just say it's not as fun as WoW PvP, simple and short. I played the warzones, no enjoyment at all. I did world PvP, killed some people, no enjoyment at all. I was never this bored with WoW PvP. Big time PvP players like me will not enjoy this game for long, it's your fault Bioware, you will lose a lot of subscribers for this bland PvP.

i could, but i'll just say it's not as fun as wow pvp, simple and short. I played the warzones, no enjoyment at all. I did world pvp, killed some people, no enjoyment at all. I was never this bored with wow pvp. Big time pvp players like me will not enjoy this game for long, it's your fault bioware, you will lose a lot of subscribers for this bland pvp.

......................... Because?

I completely agree with this statement.

Anyone who thought GWs was amazing...just wait for the second addition :)

For about a year, every moron in every MMO has been screaming about how they're going to GW2, demanding PvP changes or they're going to GW2, and complaining about losing matches, which of course will never happen to them in GW2.

I've seen it in Rift and in this game, and I'm sure the same idiots are out there in other MMOs, crying about PvP.

A thousand bucks says you get to GW2 and immediately start crying about how the PvP sucks, how the classes are imbalanced, how the devs "fail at design" and how you're going back to SWTOR, Rift, WoW, Aion or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

You guys can't even give them two weeks to start ironing out the rough spots in what has been a remarkably smooth launch.

As others have said, get out of our game if you're that miserable.

The OP has seriously got to be trolling. I played WoW for 5 years and the PVP here is just as good and the warzones are freaking awesome. Sure, it needs a little more developing, but whatever, that will come. To just say that it is just no fun isn't even remotely credible.

For about a year, every moron in every MMO has been screaming about how they're going to GW2, demanding PvP changes or they're going to GW2, and complaining about losing matches, which of course will never happen to them in GW2.

I've seen it in Rift and in this game, and I'm sure the same idiots are out there in other MMOs, crying about PvP.

A thousand bucks says you get to GW2 and immediately start crying about how the PvP sucks, how the classes are imbalanced, how the devs "fail at design" and how you're going back to SWTOR, Rift, WoW, Aion or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

You guys can't even give them two weeks to start ironing out the rough spots in what has been a remarkably smooth launch.

As others have said, get out of our game if you're that miserable.

Love this response!! Dead on my friend! +100000

Im giving SWTOR another month. Thats more then enough time for Bioware to show which direction they want this game to go in.

If they wont bother fixing simple things like animations interfering with abilitys, lagg, ranged constantly shooting through walls etc etc and instead focus on more WZs/more Quests ill definitly go back to WoW.