Is there anyway to refresh crew missions list?

Lynchpin-Redux

Are you guys being serious with your answers?

I am now at 200+ underworld trading and I for the life of me cannot get my mission list to change ever! Zoning, relogging, handing in quests. The only time mine changes is after I have ran a mission. I also have noticed once a mission is being ran you can not get that mission again at all until one of your crew has finished running it. E.G. a Moderate yield grade four metals mission named XXXX when ran you will never see XXXX back in the list at all even when someone is out already running it.

When this was the biggest pain to me is when I was at only 3 quests in my 33-40 list and only one was a grade 4 metal.

Scavenging I don't worry about I level it through the droids I kill mainly and its well into 320, Cybertech I easily level up with my mod making and reverse engineering to get the blues its at 314. UT is the only one I just can run missions to level up and boy is it a pain because of this fixed list and there never being the mission types I want on there (being the

Are you guys being serious with your answers?

I am now at 200+ underworld trading and I for the life of me cannot get my mission list to change ever! Zoning, relogging, handing in quests. The only time mine changes is after I have ran a mission. I also have noticed once a mission is being ran you can not get that mission again at all until one of your crew has finished running it. E.G. a Moderate yield grade four metals mission named XXXX when ran you will never see XXXX back in the list at all even when someone is out already running it.

When this was the biggest pain to me is when I was at only 3 quests in my 33-40 list and only one was a grade 4 metal.

Scavenging I don't worry about I level it through the droids I kill mainly and its well into 320, Cybertech I easily level up with my mod making and reverse engineering to get the blues its at 314. UT is the only one I just can run missions to level up and boy is it a pain because of this fixed list and there never being the mission types I want on there (being the

I couldn't get it refresh for the life of me for a week or two ago, but starting a few days ago it started working again. Seems to be intermittent for me; sometimes i can get it to flip, and other times no matter what I do, I can't. :-/

Edited by Ironcleaver

I couldn't get it refresh for the life of me for a week or two ago, but starting a few days ago it started working again. Seems to be intermittent for me; sometimes i can get it to flip, and other times no matter what I do, I can't. :-/

Glad its not justy me that can't get this to do this no matter what I try.

40 attempts, jumping in and out of ship (not just the hanger, but actually entering and leaving through the ship door)

100% of the cases, the mission list did reset.

I don't doubt you now. I actually did it again this afternoon and the list is now cycling (where the last two times it did not) I am thinking maybe there is some kind of level lock or something in place where if you level up to the next level the list does not cycle for some unknown amount of time. Maybe something of the sort because i just unlocked 33-40 last night and then was when it did not cycle for me.

i too was trying everything from logging off to boarding my own ship and leaving it (not just going into the hangar)