Lady of Pain

GeistCC

You just want to romance her!

Not at all actually, I just find her amusing and it could make for some interesting dialogue. More so than 2 companions who seem to have an odd problem with the fact that your character is a BH and that it consists of making money and occasionally killing someone for that money. In fact I often forget their names because they aren't interesting.

Actually thinking about it I haven't romanced anyone on any of my characters, just wasn't interested (unlike ME/ME2).

Different from Kaliyo too, made apparent for her dislike of money over pain. Like a more playful personality of Scorpio.

Edit: My favorite companion being Scorpio probably explains this pretty well. :jawa_biggrin:

Edited by GeistCC

This why would you though after kalyio I don't want any more of her kind I'd take skadge instead.

When they finally let us kill companions off, Skadge is the first to die. Worst companion in the game, by far.

When they finally let us kill companions off, Skadge is the first to die. Worst companion in the game, by far.

I bet you Corso Riggs would be the most killed companion in the game. I even prefer 2V-R8 over him and get irritated when every single conversation option increases affection. The things I wish done to him would be too graphic to type on here.

Edit: I wouldn't be bothered by her trying to place herself higher than my character, anything is better than some of the current companions just making me go "Why are you on my ship?"

Edited by GeistCC

YUP. What a piece of ****. I wanted an option to kill him as soon as he opened his disgusting food intake blubber hole of a mouth. There are a ton of cool NPCs that the bounty hunter comes in contact with, especially the Lady of Pain. WHY SKADGE

YUP. What a piece of ****. I wanted an option to kill him as soon as he opened his disgusting food intake blubber hole of a mouth. There are a ton of cool NPCs that the bounty hunter comes in contact with, especially the Lady of Pain. WHY SKADGE

This. Currently the only companion I have negative affection with, and it's staying that way because I'm not giving him any gifts, he's not worth my time or effort! No idea what he's even doing on my ship or why my character brought him along, and wish I could drop him off on tattooine permanently, or shoot him out an airlock. Something.

This. Currently the only companion I have negative affection with, and it's staying that way because I'm not giving him any gifts, he's not worth my time or effort! No idea what he's even doing on my ship or why my character brought him along, and wish I could drop him off on tattooine permanently, or shoot him out an airlock. Something.

Yeah, I think he'd go really well with a psychopath BH who mostly chose the Empire as his client because he likes wanton destruction. However, my neutral-to-light BH was just like, "You are a psycho, I feel dirty just talking to you, and I would not for one second turn my back on you." And then invited him to her ship. o_O

I'd space Mako and keep Skadge. At least Skadge does his job and doesn't whine when a bounty hunter kills someone.

Mako Sue needs to have a flaw written into her character. And no, being a

clone

isn't exactly a character flaw. Probably one of the blandest characters ever written into a BioWare game.

Edited by Jenzali

I'd space Mako and keep Skadge. At least Skadge does his job and doesn't whine when a bounty hunter kills someone.

Mako Sue needs to have a flaw written into her character. And no, being a

clone

isn't exactly a character flaw. Probably one of the blandest characters ever written into a BioWare game.

The part with the bold and underline is actually the problems I have with not just Mako but Torian also.

Mako is supposed to be the biggest BH fan girl in the galaxy and some how has a problem with you occasionally having to kill someone for a contract. Did it never occur to her that this some times happens to be part of the job? And she has no problem with me wiping our entire ships full of people for her revenge, but I kill someone for money "GASP, IS THIS WHAT A BH DOES?!?! NOOOO sniffle sniffle".

For Torian, he hates that I make money off contracts....

when they kidnapped him I was happy and half hoping they'd keep him.

Both Mako and him constantly make me go "why are you on my ship?"

As for Lady of Pain being like Kaliyo, not really, Kaliyo is a liar, doesn't trust others, seeks revenge, and cares about money. Lady of Pain loves... well pain and doesn't care about money, which makes her perfect for the BH. She gets to join you in causing pain while you get all the money. She seems more business oriented too which means - no more whining about aspects of a BH's job - and seriously one of the most memorable characters I've come across in comparison to companions on all my other characters who I care less that they even exist.

Edit (I actually had to look up Torians name because he just doesn't stand out at all)

Edited by GeistCC

I somehow like three out of the five companions of my BH. I simply hate Skadge, especially because I was forced to take him along, and I don't like Torian, because he just doesn't contribute anything to the team.

Mako is a litte girl who had lost everyone she could call "family" - so my BH is the last one she could trust and I simply want to protect her - this is more than a reason vor me to take her with me.

Gault was some kind of weird at the beginning. When I got to know him, he really pissed me off for forcing me to dig through half of tatooine just to find him... three times! But throughout the companion missions I started to like him because he always has that special twist on his mind - his facial expression also reminds me of terence hill :D

Blizz.. whoa, it's just Blizzz :)= I freaking love that litte guy - especially on the missions when you get to know him...

• 2 months later...

Oh cmon You all gotta say, on Belsavis when he started pounding the forcefield to get to that guy..... uh zale or somthing, it was hilarious.I replayed that like 10 times

:D

loads of selfish ppl in this thread, are u ordering your friends and family on how you want them to behave? do they follow ur belives no questions asked? sometimes you gotta compromise ,adapt , u can`t control others nor should u

ow and besides the Lady of Pain, Juda would ve made a good companion too

Edited by iDraxter

loads of selfish ppl in this thread, are u ordering your friends and family on how you want them to behave? do they follow ur belives no questions asked? sometimes you gotta compromise ,adapt , u can`t control others nor should u

ow and besides the Lady of Pain, Juda would ve made a good companion too

Protip: This game is not real life.