Cannot create ticket

undinism

Hi, as the title says, I can't create a ticket in game. I can write one using the menu + window but when I hit submit it just says "There was a problem creating the ticket" (paraphrased). This was with several types, General, Loot/items etc.

Also the Customer service forums is "Customer Service (Read-Only)" so I cannot create a forum thread about this and/or my actual issue I originally want to write a ticket about. Is there something I need to change, sorry if I am supposed to but having severe chronic pain and being a full time parent of pre school kids means it can be hard for me to "see things" as I don't get much spare time to just read if you get me.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I'm trying to create a ticket because the quest-line for one of my characters is bugged, but apparently so is the ticket system. I've logged off, closed the game, logged in with different characters. Nothing works. It still won't let me create a ticket.

My trooper is doing the Battle for Corellia and it's stuck. There is no objective showing on the quest tracker, and if you open the quest log it says "Imperial bomber above"

A little help here please