Codex Entries start fix in Patch 2.2.1 - 6 fixed, 309 still bugged (full list here)

EnmaAii

New codex entries with 5.10.3?

A certain datamining site (can we post those here?) lists these:

Locations:

• Banir Regional Energy Complex
  • Blba Tree
  • Imperial Outpost DNT-X004
  • Tokare Garrison

Organizations:

• Imperial Outreach Division (Imperial)
  • Republic News Network (Republic)

Lore:

• Dantooine Agriculture
  • Infinite Empire: Dantooine
  • Jedi Enclave Ruins
  • Legacy of Darth Traya

Planets:

• Dantooine

Events:

• Nova Blade Assault: Dantooine

Also regarding Ossus codex, has anyone tried getting to the republic base as imperial to get The Hidden Jedi Colony on Ossus? I reckon you can do it with logout and login trick, but my loading is slow so I always log back in dead.

• 1 month later...
Are we ever going to see Bioware fix this? So many Codex entries unobtainable. It drives me insane not being able to complete my character. Even if they just added a Library Terminal on the Fleet that allowed you to get the codex entries with no XP it would make it so much better.

A certain datamining site (can we post those here?) lists these:

Locations:

• Banir Regional Energy Complex
  • Blba Tree
  • Imperial Outpost DNT-X004
  • Tokare Garrison

Organizations:

• Imperial Outreach Division (Imperial)
  • Republic News Network (Republic)

Lore:

• Dantooine Agriculture
  • Infinite Empire: Dantooine
  • Jedi Enclave Ruins
  • Legacy of Darth Traya

Planets:

• Dantooine

Events:

• Nova Blade Assault: Dantooine

Also regarding Ossus codex, has anyone tried getting to the republic base as imperial to get The Hidden Jedi Colony on Ossus? I reckon you can do it with logout and login trick, but my loading is slow so I always log back in dead.

nope its not working

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
nope, you really just get as a rep the repbase codex, and as a imp the imp base codex.

you can't get both entries as a rep and as a imp.

Can anyone confirm that you can't get the "The Hidden Jedi Colony on Ossus" codex as Imperial Character? Because it should be obtainable by both factions, as you can see here:

https://swtor.jedipedia.net/en/cdx/the-hidden-jedi-colony-on-ossus

Moreover, I checked all the "Both" and "Imperial" Location Codexes and that one is the only one I miss (apart from the bugged one "Kaas City"). So, can anyone confirm that on their Imperial Character they got 139/140 Location Codexes and if so, can you check if you have "The Hidden Jedi Colony on Ossus"?

• 3 months later...

I just got the two missing Datacron from Tython.

Still, the codex don't show them up, only 1.

I read a thread back from 2012 waiting for you to fix that? Why does it take so long to fix things like that,

I've been a paying customer for years.

Not only the graphic engine make it hard to navigate, but we also have to find way around the bugs? Are we both players and de-coder/re-coder? Or customer?

Edited by Kaam

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Following Codexentries (19) were introduced with Patch 6.2:

https://swtor.jedipedia.net/en/cdx?q=&category=0&planet=0&faction=0&patch=6.2

I was able to get most of them, except "Clan Cladera". Does anybody know how to get this codex entry?

yes, thats the only bugged entry. usually, it should be granted all by itself, when you play the story on the fp "spirit of Vengeance" but nothing happens. so, its clearly bugged.

Edited by Powercrafting

• 6 months later...
Can anyone confirm that you can't get the "The Hidden Jedi Colony on Ossus" codex as Imperial Character? Because it should be obtainable by both factions, as you can see here:

https://swtor.jedipedia.net/en/cdx/the-hidden-jedi-colony-on-ossus

Moreover, I checked all the "Both" and "Imperial" Location Codexes and that one is the only one I miss (apart from the bugged one "Kaas City"). So, can anyone confirm that on their Imperial Character they got 139/140 Location Codexes and if so, can you check if you have "The Hidden Jedi Colony on Ossus"?

I am a little late to the game here (took a long long break).....

For Ossus, I presently sit at 13/19 codex entries, Imperial side. I have all of the datacrons, but the codex tells me that I am 3/5 for datacrons on Ossus.

The two Persons of Note entries are unobtainable, as has already been discussed (General Daeruun/Tau Adair), and I can not seem to locate the codex for the Jedi Library and the Hidden Colony entry is unobtainable for Imperial.

I have all of the datacrons (including Fleet), yet my codex tells me that I am 80/83 for datacrons.

It doesn't make sense and I can find nothing at all to point me in any direction to resolve some of this stuff. Just wanted to add this information, I hope that some of it may not be redundant.

edit to add: swtorista points to the Imperial Command base for the Jedi Library codex, but that datapad is the codex for Strike Base XR-484 entry.

Edited by SwampHobbit
additional information

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Anyway the list on the front page could be updated? Since reading through all the pages is just a tad bit complicated. Anyway, I have 34/37 planets for my Imperial Agent and I'll admit I have no idea what could be the missing ones... My first thought were Tython, Ord Mantell and Coruscant but Imperial players never step foot on Ord Mantell and Coruscant so it wouldn't make a lot of sense, and after searching just in case through al the maps on Tython and murdering literally anyone just in case, I got nothing... I also though of Denova but it's already a Lore entry. My datacrons codex is at 80/83 and I have all the datacrons currently in the game too.

Anyway the list on the front page could be updated? Since reading through all the pages is just a tad bit complicated. Anyway, I have 34/37 planets for my Imperial Agent and I'll admit I have no idea what could be the missing ones... My first thought were Tython, Ord Mantell and Coruscant but Imperial players never step foot on Ord Mantell and Coruscant so it wouldn't make a lot of sense, and after searching just in case through al the maps on Tython and murdering literally anyone just in case, I got nothing... I also though of Denova but it's already a Lore entry. My datacrons codex is at 80/83 and I have all the datacrons currently in the game too.

I don't know how up to date it is but swtorista has a codex page and it has information on which ones are not obtainable. https://swtorista.com/codex/

• 1 month later...

very simple.

i think developers dont fix any codex from this bugged list

any ca check? for example if you do TFB story or veteran

today you receive codex Operator IX (story) or Operator IX (veteran) after kill boss №3 ?

on swtorista this codex mark as working

but how in real? any can give answer after do TFB operation? (You have defeated Operator IX in the Asation operation on story mode.)

Edited by EnVAnjS

• 4 months later...

There is no codex entry given by the game after u done storyline on droomund kaas, Specifically : X-70B Phantom-class Prototype (Agent) It not given by my charecter Imp Agent after im done the planet.
Strange.There is need to be fixed because in other classes u can obtain there ships codex...

Actually there is more codex entry on Dromund Kaas whitch cant be obtained Like 3 of 7

Codex Entry: Lord Parnax’s Lost Recordings.
                    The Blade of the Sith Executioner.
                    The Phobis Devices Witch seems cant be obtained for long time.
And one species is Duros Witch cant be found on Droomund kaas at all like 3 codex abowe.
Btw if thse codex cant be fixed or added to the game, they just can add some terminal or smthn to get this codex witch make all lorehunters like me happy, or just remove unobtainable codex from the game, with make all lorehunters lesser mad about it.
Because now the game give u page with lore, but u cant fill in it, cuz some of codex UNOBTAIABLE, 😒😔

Something however seems to have been fixed in 7.2.

Some categories didn't change their max counts for my character, while apparently new entries were added related to Ruhnuk. With these changes, my main Character (German: Gelehrter) now finally got 92/92 codex entries for the (German) "Bestiarium" category while I was previously stuck at 91/92.

Same goes for the Lore-category. I got a couple new entries there related to Ruhnak, so I'm now closer to the max amount than I was able to get before (now 239/260 - think previously it was something like 235/259).

• 5 months later...

There should be a codex under the "Game Rule" category called "Legendary Items" that came in 7.3, but I do not know where to find it.

Update: It is acquired on Onderon (similar to the other Game Rules entries there).

Edited by chaharbagh
update