Why there is so much QQ and this game is dying!

Jalal

Bottom line there is no innovation on the mmo side of things. It Kotor single player and WOW pvp.

Where are the space fights, guild ships, boarding ships, capture of planets, mayors of planets or towns, meaningful open world pvp, a new paradigm in mmo gear grinds...anything new and innovative???

They played safe instead of being innovative, but I don't think it looks to good for the future of this game.

Where is the War in Star Wars.

Go throw some balls around you Jedi and Sith!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

game is not dying..its going strong with almost 2 mil subs.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha fanboi's delusions are so funny!

The Tortanic may have had 1.7 million subs in the first few weeks after launch (the figure they keep riding home about) but any donkey can tell there is nowhere near that now, 2/3+ of most guilds have quit (my own guild has only 18 players left out of the 150 we had), queues are gone, most of the servers sit at light/standard pop even at prime times, and there's <100 people on the fleets.

EA's next quarterly shareholder statement will prove I am right, it will be in may so all of the free 30 day players won't show in their trumped up figures, nor will the poor suckers who bought the 3 month option.

Edited by Evuke

the vocal few on the forums think so....I guess its true

Yeah right, subs are droppung look at servers busy and if you just log into imperial fleet or republic you will notice at peak times 50% less people then last month...game is bleeding subs

Bottom line there is no innovation on the mmo side of things. It Kotor single player and WOW pvp.

Where are the space fights, guild ships, boarding ships, capture of planets, mayors of planets or towns, meaningful open world pvp, a new paradigm in mmo gear grinds...anything new and innovative???

They played safe instead of being innovative, but I don't think it looks to good for the future of this game.

Where is the War in Star Wars.

Go throw some balls around you Jedi and Sith!

Pointless angry rant is pointless. Complaining does absolutely nothing to help your cause. Try posting a well-thought out, detailed proposal on how you would overhaul it. As it is, you just come off as a troll.

Pointless angry rant is pointless. Complaining does absolutely nothing to help your cause. Try posting a well-thought out, detailed proposal on how you would overhaul it. As it is, you just come off as a troll.

Why the game is horrible and devs wont listen anyway we told them all this **** in beta

Why the game is horrible and devs wont listen anyway we told them all this **** in beta

So if they don't listen, and you refuse to be happy with a perfectly good game, go play something else. Just don't clog up the forums with your incredibly angry personal views that no one really, in the end, cares about. You're not winning any points with the forums here.

Edited by Mirdthestrill

the vocal few on the forums think so....I guess its true

If you believe that i've got some ocean front property in Arizona i'd like to sell you.

Every person who bought and played this game at launch is technically a "subscriber," because we were all forced to choose a subscription plan a month before we actually had to pay a subscription fee. That statement of 1.7 million subs was made right around the time the first subscription fees were coming due so it's likely they were reflective of of the games launch numbers and NOT the number of actual current subscribers.

He did post some ideas, many of the same ones I request. Imagining capturing a contested world, and then fortifying it and doing so results in a small (non PvP) buff for your entire faction? People would be motivated even if it was a 5% bonus to crafting crrits.

I don't understand where people get their data to claim "SWtOR is dying! OMG Haha I told you! It's dying! Troll!"

Please link some legitimate (or as CLOSE to legitimate) source to back up your claims plox!

Look at the population trend graph on this page:

http://www.torstatus.net/shards/us/trends

But as i said before, even a moron can see the pops have decreased, just login to your server and look at the fleet population, how many servers still have 200+ people on their fleets?

Edited by Evuke

People in here are so overdramatic.

Aside from the bugs, the game has nothing at level 50. It is easy mode to get the best gear. You can spend a week or 2 and have the best raid gear. It is the main reason why people are quitting. Level 50 doesn't have a fun gear grind.

It is the same with WoW. When people get the best gear, they quit. They come back again after new content arrives.

Game is losing subs but it is not dying. It still has potential. If they fix the end game, this is going to be one of the most successful MMO in the market for years to come.

Anyway, this is really the only decent MMO for me. WoW has way too many bots. I don't like the spawn camping in Warhammer due to overpowered healing. So even if the game stays the way it is now, a lot of people that are like me will still play it. Not to mention that a lot of star wars fanatics will still play it also no matter how terrible this game becomes.

He did post some ideas, many of the same ones I request. Imagining capturing a contested world, and then fortifying it and doing so results in a small (non PvP) buff for your entire faction? People would be motivated even if it was a 5% bonus to crafting crrits.

Ah, overlooked that specific one. True, that would be awesome. My main points still stand.

In the history of game forums there has never been a single one that was NOT flooded with epic QQ, "nerf this, nerf that" posts without end. Because 80% of the users never even look at the forums, and of the 20% rest only the ones who are dissatified post on the forums.

If you go by what the forums say, WoW should have died in it's first month. Also it should have died whenever they changed anything, made an expension or nerfed a class. The same is true for Magic the Gathering btw, every change heralds "the end of the game" if you believe the forums.

And we all know how MtG and WoW turned out on the business front.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha fanboi's delusions are so funny!

The Tortanic may have had 1.7 million subs in the first few weeks after launch (the figure they keep riding home about) but any donkey can tell there is nowhere near that now, 2/3+ of most guilds have quit (my own guild has only 18 players left out of the 150 we had), queues are gone, most of the servers sit at light/standard pop even at prime times, and there's <100 people on the fleets.

EA's next quarterly shareholder statement will prove I am right, it will be in may so all of the free 30 day players won't show in their trumped up figures, nor will the poor suckers who bought the 3 month option.

It was 1.7 million as of Feb 1.

My fleet had 150 last night (Wednesday) at 11pm which has been about the same since launch.

The game is about to get released to 4 new markets in 2 weeks.

Keep pretending you know what you are talking about. It's cute.

right the game is dying... thats why they are launching in 4 more territories in like 2 weeks... :rolleyes: 2 million subs is a big time failure, so is having 2 major content updates within the first 3 months of launch.

People are impatient and entitled, give it time...

So if they don't listen, and you refuse to be happy with a perfectly good game, go play something else. Just don't clog up the forums with your incredibly angry personal views that no one really, in the end, cares about. You're not winning any points with the forums here.

I did give suggestions that took me 10 seconds to think up, I have also posted suggestions on the forum.

Bottom line I have heard nothing innovative coming from the secs except trying to make WOW 2.0.

If that's what they want to do fine but before release they said innovative, they lied.

You can't even bring party members on to your ship I mean ***, it's an

MMO right!!

I don't understand where people get their data to claim "SWtOR is dying! OMG Haha I told you! It's dying! Troll!"

Please link some legitimate (or as CLOSE to legitimate) source to back up your claims plox!

this happens in every game LMAO

they have no proof..their proof is their terribad guildies QQed and quit therefore the game is dying.

Meanwhile on my server PvP ques are instant...24 hours a day. I didn't even have this good queue time in WoW.

People like the OP are not satisfied with the game and just want or hope others feel the same way. Misery loves company.

right the game is dying... thats why they are launching in 4 more territories in like 2 weeks... :rolleyes: 2 million subs is a big time failure, so is having 2 major content updates within the first 3 months of launch.

People are impatient and entitled, give it time...

dude but the fleet only has 50 players on their server atm so your point is invalid

Yes, but you need to inflict your disappointment on all of us why...?

because he is a 40 year old virgin that needs to feel good about himself on the internet.

On video games forums. In his world he doesnt understand that other people have diferent tastes, and diferent lifes, that dont need his elitist craps for nothing, and couldnt care less what he thinks its best on gaming. But alas he have to make himself heard on his peseudo gamer elitist of what is best in video games. because he cleary knows best. But for some reason he still linger and cares about this game... go wonder. :rolleyes:

You can't even bring party members on to your ship I mean ***, it's an

MMO right!!

Wrong yes you can. You just dont know how. Its not their fault that you dont know how.

f that's what they want to do fine but before release they said innovative, they lied.
they did inovate, they join the biowares cinematic story telling experience into a a regular MMO. Its just ppl were expecting inovation on the regular MMO part. For a long time, way before swtor comes along. BUt they didnt said that they were making a revolution on MMo genre. All they said was making kotor 1,2,3,4,5 etc into a MMO. On the MMO part it seems like anyother. And also ppl need to grow up a bit and understand what is marketing and pr talk and what it is to be expected. Edited by Spartanik

Also, don't forget that servers become more optimized while players begin to play at different times. When the game first came out, everyone was playing as much as possible, and it was the holiday season. Now, players have reached the point where they are logging in at various times, rather than the moment they get off work. Throw in the fact that servers are better equipped to handle the strains [server infrastructure assets moved from Light servers to Heavy ones], and sites that rely on the information become relatively inaccurate.

because he is a 40 year old virgin that needs to feel good about himself on the internet.

On video games forums. In his world he doesnt understand that other people have diferent tastes, and diferent lifes, that dont need his elitist craps for nothing, and couldnt care less what he thinks its best on gaming. But alas he have to make himself heard on his peseudo gamer elitist of what is best in video games. because he cleary knows best. But for some reason he still linger and cares about this game... go wonder. :rolleyes:

Hey bro your posting on the forums answering my thread, takes one to know one I guess.

Personal insults aside my point is not that I have proof it is dying other than witnessing less people online personally, my point is I think it will die because people have played WOW and there is actually less innovation here to keep people interested.

It's more of a novelty now than a STAR WARS!!

Log on to game and look for yourself, try to find group outside of your buddies, look at horrible pvp situation...just use your brain. 50 content is horrible, most of 1.7 mil have reached 50, those that arent retarded realize 50 content is terrible and unsubed...over next few month swtor will be bleeding subs. They are launching to new markets in march so that will keep em float little longer but eventually they will settle in around 200-300k subs if tgey are lucky.

I HONESTLY don't have too much trouble finding people for a group. Obviously i'm lying (To a SPECIAL few).

To the bold- Are you serious? So you're saying they are launching to other areas because they are dying? I would think they would do like any other corporation and expand to different regions beyond the Western World...