PVP Hacking

Traejen

PVP is always very fun, and unfortunately there will always be those who want to get an edge so they hack. Well stop boo-hooing cause there is a bigger problem in real life PVP ghosts hack all the time! My house is haunted like crazy and those things can teleport through walls, go stealth multiple times in just a few seconds, have constant force speed, and don't give me that crap about predation, because there is no marauder around. I am sick of it, and I don't know where to send the ticket in? Ghosts suck!

This is exactly why I cover up all my internet access points with dozens of ziplock bags that I staple to the wall when I'm not using the internet. Everyone laughs at me, but guess whose house isn't haunted by ghost hacks that slipped in through the internet? MINE!

But you're in <Empire> and we doesn't ghost-hack houses! ...do we?! If so I am sad that I missed the memo omg.

Yeah we do!!! It's why I joined ;)

But apparently I hack for damage reduction & being in low health and than being full in a few seconds >.>

(Wonders of a 27k HP Jugg tank & Kolto and Surgical Probes)

And the author of this thread lost me at the word "Ghosts" =P

Edited by xxgpzxx

Ever since re-rolling to server like 2 months ago I've heard nothing but whining about hacking. I've yet to see any evidence of it. If people are hacking, they are bad, because they are still losing.

Ever since re-rolling to server like 2 months ago I've heard nothing but whining about hacking. I've yet to see any evidence of it. If people are hacking, they are bad, because they are still losing.

Yet to see any proof of hacking?!? It's been on youtube forever. Heres a speed hacking video I found with minimal effort.

When is Bioware going to step in and say enough is enough?