Turn speed

Zylq

Is there a way to adjust the keyboard turn speed? If not, I'd like to suggest it become available. I'm disabled and I can't use a mouse. I strictly use the keyboard. Turn speed is really slow. It makes it tough in combat. And general game play. I constantly run into walls because I can't turn fast enough lol.

I was going to flame you for keyboard turning until I read you are disabled. Sorry, I don't believe there is an option to increase keyboard turning speed.

haha yeah. i would too.

a few other games have it available. in lotro you can adjust it in the .ini file. ddo has a slider in options. that's what kept me playing those games. and you can do everything in the keybindings. very user friendly. especially for people like me.

everything's moving away from being available for "us." too many games require a mouse. dc universe, the amazing spiderman, dragon age, and many others. i don't think it would be difficult for these companies to add full keybindings so "we" could do everything with the keyboard.

This might sould strange... but with a gaming laptop where you can set your own key bindings, would you be able to bind the mouse click keys to it? (I realise the mouse clicks involve draging it) Perhaps there's a way around it?

thanks.

yeah. something like autohotkey might work. i might try it.

i have a gaming desktop. i don't want set the keys permanently. just while i'm playing.

but i still think the games should have it available. within the options.

Edited by Zylq

Although there should be this feature in game, it's not there I don't think, and the only workaround I know of is jump turning, i.e. jump up and hit your turn key. I believe that helps you turn much faster. It's not ideal, but it does work.