Create Account wide unlock for appearances you already bought once on the Market.

Kharjo

No more of this 400 coins per unlock for each item for each additional character.

What do you mean for each additional character? If you pay CC to unlock something through Collections it's unlocked for your account. You just need to go into Collections and transfer a copy to whichever character you want, however many times you want. But you only pay the unlock fee once.

Unless I'm misunderstanding the issue?

As far as I know, once you unlock appearance options, they are applied to your character creation screen and Appearance Modification Kiosk automatically, and can be used by all your current and future characters**.

However, they don't show up in collections, and even after being unlocked, you still have to pay the basic modification fee in the AMK.

Also, afaik, you can 'unlock' them by paying the fee through the AMK. Note that most options in the AMK require (if I recall) 20 (40?) CC to change. Things that are locked can be purchased for around 100 CC, and then they go back to the normal 20(40?) CC.

** assuming they are available for that species. If, for example, you buy "human hair styles", they may not be available for most non-human species. No pigtails on your Twi'lek. 🙂

Edited by JediQuaker

• 2 weeks later...

A slightly different idea, but related is that once you use an appearance option on a character it's just unlocked and you don't have to pay for it repeatedly on that character. For example, say you decide to change your characters hair. You use your appearance modification, pay the CC's, go into the game and decide you don't like it after all. It would be great if we didn't have to pay for the original hairstyle. By the same token the new hairstyle should now be free to use on that character because you paid CC's for it.

I know this will never be implemented, but I'd love it. It would be fun to be able to switch around my toons' looks without having to use CC every single time. I generally think anything you have to use CC's to buy should just be unlocked for use. Since they don't unlock there should be a credit option.