Disappearing Legacy

istvana

Four or 5 years ago I had a legacy with about all of the class stories completed. I created a new character on a EU server and the legacy was there. I went to one of the NA servers - because lag was far less there - and the legacy was there also. Then I created a character on the other NA server (which oddly enough had 1/3 the lag of the first NA server) and the legacy was totally gone - the game thought this was my first character.

Why would this have happened? Does Setele Shan work differently or might there be some command to eliminate a legacy that I might have accidentally triggered?

Thanks.

Four or 5 years ago I had a legacy with about all of the class stories completed. I created a new character on a EU server and the legacy was there. I went to one of the NA servers - because lag was far less there - and the legacy was there also. Then I created a character on the other NA server (which oddly enough had 1/3 the lag of the first NA server) and the legacy was totally gone - the game thought this was my first character.

Why would this have happened? Does Setele Shan work differently or might there be some command to eliminate a legacy that I might have accidentally triggered?

Thanks.

Each server / account combination has its own legacy, so all this means is that you never played on any of the servers that were merged to create Satele Shan.

Many thanks for the replies - I guess I had separate legacies on the first 2 servers and since I had given them the same name I assumed they were the same legacy and legacies were account-wide not server wide. I am delighted to learn the real answer - knowledge is power <chuckles<.

Actually I am happier without the old legacy - I have a bad case of altmania and now I have a reason to create alts in all 8 primary classes (4 per faction) and get them all through the full quest series again.