BC Kickball is at it again.

Juniormonk

BC Kickball

Wednesdays @ 8:00PM Central

BC PvP'ers. We had a great night (01/01/14) of

. I was happy to see 7 full teams of kickballers. And we formed up pretty quickly. This will continue as tradition every Wednesday night at 8:00PM server.

But Monk, wth is kickball?

Kickball is for all levels of PvP'ers. Newly geared players to fully min/maxed killers. It's where we make preformed teams to que for ranked arenas.

1. We form one super raid group.

2. We choose captains

3. Capns. choose their team as evenly as possible.

4. we que for grouped for a few hours.

As always teams can start out lopsided. The capns work it out and make necessary swaps for fairplay. Although we do this for fun we do want to be fair and competitive in the process.

Thanks all for coming out tonight. Hope to see you all next week!

cheers,

Monk

Edited by Juniormonk

You should ask that guilds don't run pre-made groups for this day and time as well. It would be kind of underhanded for a guild to run their premade ranked team to hussle make shift groups. We know no one would do that would they?

If you want to be part of the event put your name in the hat and play the hand you're dealt. Who knows if some made up teams have some success it may spawn more ranked teams.

BC Kickball

Wednesdays @ 8:00PM Central

BC PvP'ers. We had a great night (01/01/14) of

. I was happy to see 7 full teams of kickballers. And we formed up pretty quickly. This will continue as tradition every Wednesday night at 8:00PM server.

But Monk, wth is kickball?

Kickball is for all levels of PvP'ers. Newly geared players to fully min/maxed killers. It's where we make preformed teams to que for ranked arenas.

1. We form one super raid group.

2. We choose captains

3. Capns. choose their team as evenly as possible.

4. we que for grouped for a few hours.

As always teams can start out lopsided. The capns work it out and make necessary swaps for fairplay. Although we do this for fun we do want to be fair and competitive in the process.

Thanks all for coming out tonight. Hope to see you all next week!

cheers,

Monk

Is this only for imps? because I know people on pubside are going to want to join in on the fun.

Is this only for imps? because I know people on pubside are going to want to join in on the fun.

Absolutelyl. but we do need to have the team capns in our mumble. If it isn't being watched some teams could become stacked and destroy kickball for the night.

You should ask that guilds don't run pre-made groups for this day and time as well. It would be kind of underhanded for a guild to run their premade ranked team to hussle make shift groups. We know no one would do that would they?

If you want to be part of the event put your name in the hat and play the hand you're dealt. Who knows if some made up teams have some success it may spawn more ranked teams.

To be honest this has never happened. And when it did we simply asked them to stop and they were happy to oblige. We cannot dictate premade teams. But we can blacklist players, etc. Also please tell all players that want in on this but don't cruise the forums. This is a community event. If you are wanting to get the highest arena rating and don't want to lose points, this is not the event for you. There is a chance your team will lose a few rounds. If you are good with that then this will work out nicely.

Cheers!,

monk

Sweet we are getting some good hits on this! That means we can kick start ranked arena's back up. Please join this channel in game so that we can roll call on the night of a lot easier:

/cjoin Bc_Kickball

This channel will house all of us and make it easier to get together from other planets.

Edited by Juniormonk

Thank you for starting this up again I missed the old kickball. As for pub side kickball I will ask currik,urd and Ennya if they would like to head the kickball on that side. Also make sure to join that channel me and cavy already have I am currently leveling my juggtank and will most likely not make it next week for him but I hope to do ranked on him soon. If we get enough people on the channel on other times than Wednesday I will organize it to be fair either by assorting teams or solo queue. That is if monk will allow it, hope I'm trustworthy enough for that haha. Also if premades become a problem during our kickball events I will form a premade consisting of me on osi,cavy,defiance and zuhara that will take care of most premades and free us to enjoy our friendly kickball as usual. Also loved the poetry monk it made me smile very quaint~Shajeed

Also make sure to join that channel me and cavy already have I am currently leveling my juggtank and will most likely not make it next week for him but I hope to do ranked on him soon.

What channel? We have a channel? Since when lol

Omg you noob. Anyways level my jugg more and buy me my sword. Oh and give Zu his crest.

1) I'm already working on your jug "tank"

2) I'll buy you your overpriced sword once I collect 13 mil credits so I can get myself the rarest hover chair first.

3) Zuzu will get his crest when I get my tank!

Pfft.

Haven't you heard? I just gone done soloing the Hateful, come see my new mask

lol, so I have good news for you, my guild on the harbinger and Aurum gaming are charging 35 mil if you want us to carry you through and give you a mask.

lol, so I have good news for you, my guild on the harbinger and Aurum gaming are charging 35 mil if you want us to carry you through and give you a mask.

Hmm, I'm guessing that price can't be changed even if I wasn't getting carried that bad?

I mean, with armor pen on a operations dummy, I could do 2.6 overall with a jump in damage from 2.3 to 2.6 once the thing was under 30%. Damn sin DPS :/

But lol, 35 million. Yeah.....let me check my back pockets for a few extra coins and I should be able to afford that....