Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guardian/Juggernaut Vigilance/Vengeance Guide (3.0+) by Vesev and AndrewPast

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Guardian / Juggernaut
Guardian/Juggernaut Vigilance/Vengeance Guide (3.0+) by Vesev and AndrewPast

LordDavidDog
01.22.2015 , 11:12 PM | #151
Quote: Originally Posted by Dalfurend View Post
I know the whole PvP guide is a bit of a WiP but if you guys want some help with rotation/priority for PvP feel free to pop on my stream channel - ZetsumaTM - and I can tell you how I werk it.

Look forward to seeing you around <3
PvP is broken
don't do it

Dalfurend
01.23.2015 , 03:11 AM | #152
Quote: Originally Posted by LordDavidDog View Post
PvP is broken
don't do it
For venge/vigi Juggs/Guardians? Not at all. I think most people will agree that we are as close to balanced as the classes should be. Personally I am having a blast in 60 pvp on my Jugg/Guardian.

If you are having issues with it follow me on twitch or send me a message and we can talk about what you could do to step up your game. That goes for everyone that is interested.

#vigilance4lyfe
Zetsuma
<Lethal Dose Fifty>
Join me on Twitch, Youtube and Twitter for Juggernaut Gameplay

LordDavidDog
01.24.2015 , 08:43 AM | #153
For venge/vigi Juggs/Guardians? Not at all. I think most people will agree that we are as close to balanced as the classes should be. Personally I am having a blast in 60 pvp on my Jugg/Guardian.

If you are having issues with it follow me on twitch or send me a message and we can talk about what you could do to step up your game. That goes for everyone that is interested.

#vigilance4lyfe
PvP is broken
Don't do it

Joran-Koon
01.24.2015 , 07:56 PM | #154
ah repetition...effective.

Because I'm lazy, I will simply ask here, who's got the top jugg/gaurd parse? What is it, and who's soul do I have to crush.
Kalizo
Failure
Twitch

veSev
01.25.2015 , 04:23 AM | #155
Quote: Originally Posted by Joran-Koon View Post
ah repetition...effective.

Because I'm lazy, I will simply ask here, who's got the top jugg/gaurd parse? What is it, and who's soul do I have to crush.
Believe it's still Manweth at 4778 on the 1.5 mil (beastly), followed by a 4750 (?) by Kalameet on the 1 mil and, unless I've missed a resent parse, mine at 4714 on the 1 mil. I havent seen any others above 4700, but I havent really been on the forums in a few weeks. Are you close to BiS 198s yet? Curious if 5k is obtainable yet.

I know the whole PvP guide is a bit of a WiP but if you guys want some help with rotation/priority for PvP feel free to pop on my stream channel - ZetsumaTM - and I can tell you how I werk it.

Look forward to seeing you around <3
I might take you up on this offer. Provide no other life events take over, I will be in touch soon via here or twitch.
The Vezev Legacy

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ivezev | Twitter: https://twitter.com/Vezev

hlavinkaXVX
01.25.2015 , 07:18 AM | #156
Quote: Originally Posted by veSev View Post
Believe it's still Manweth at 4778 on the 1.5 mil (beastly), followed by a 4750 (?) by Kalameet on the 1 mil and, unless I've missed a resent parse, mine at 4714 on the 1 mil. I havent seen any others above 4700, but I havent really been on the forums in a few weeks. Are you close to BiS 198s yet? Curious if 5k is obtainable yet.
just hit 4716 on parsec ( http://imgur.com/Fyl1CdQ ). still using the two 186 set bonuses and one new one. was hovering at 4730-50 at the end but dropped like a dingus on the last couple GCD's.

(probably 4700 on the dime in torparse? but the piece of junk won't login at the moment)

Dalfurend
01.26.2015 , 01:52 AM | #157
I might take you up on this offer. Provide no other life events take over, I will be in touch soon via here or twitch.
Yeah man, let me know it's you when you pop in.
Zetsuma
<Lethal Dose Fifty>
Join me on Twitch, Youtube and Twitter for Juggernaut Gameplay

Joran-Koon
01.26.2015 , 11:17 AM | #158
Are you close to BiS 198s yet? Curious if 5k is obtainable yet.
Had to stop gearing the jugg, they're useless floor 3 in revan. Downing content is more important to me than parse numbers but once im bored and have finished gearing my BHs, I'll work on my jugg and see if I can't get first floor 3 kill on that class.
Kalizo
Failure
Twitch

wadecounty
01.26.2015 , 12:41 PM | #159
I probably won't see Revan for a while (my guild likes to stick to 1 op til we finish it so still working on Ravagers, and people have been busy with classes back in session), but question, are the knockbacks in floor 3 on a set interval? If they are, does Unstoppable work? When I plan for it, I can pretty much get off a melee attack (except Ravage) and still get to 10+ meters before the next GCD, so I could see this as a possible strat for Jugg DPS.

With Warmonger you'd definitely have Charge available whenever needed, and the DPS gain from resisting the knockback would more than offset the DPS lost from disrupting your rotation to charge.
Kandel - Juggernaut Lef - Guardian
Nyeetra - Assassin Milarra - Sage
Lendros - Mercenary Jakor - Vanguard
Iseline - Operative Lysandere - Gunslinger

Joran-Koon
01.26.2015 , 12:47 PM | #160
If it was only one knock back it'd be easy you're right...but it's not. The machine core is like a toddler throwing a tantrum and you as a jugg are thrown around like a rag doll. It's not impossible but it's damn hard. If you execute EXTREMELY well, any class can do it, but the dps loss from being unable to 100% resist certain movement imparing abilities take away those few gcds that make or break the fight.

Cora on the other hand is doable. Again, not easy but certainly an easier possibility than revan IMO.
Kalizo
Failure
Twitch