Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Guardian/Juggernaut Vigilance/Vengeance Guide (3.0+) by Vesev and AndrewPast

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Guardian / Juggernaut
Guardian/Juggernaut Vigilance/Vengeance Guide (3.0+) by Vesev and AndrewPast

GrandLordMenace's Avatar


GrandLordMenace
09.25.2015 , 11:43 AM | #641
Quote: Originally Posted by MBloomberg View Post
I JUST DID IT, I made Shia proud

Err, back to back guardian and juggernaut Revanchist last night

feels good to be 10/10, finally
Sweet lol, R'ydarus still needs Revanchist

still, Guardian > Jugg :P
Rydarus Veneris the Revanchist, Beater #fedaracarrychist
Vigilance Guardian guide on Dulfy! Like my guide? Support my Referral Link!
Last Guardian DPS because dead game

Bradypan's Avatar


Bradypan
09.27.2015 , 06:33 PM | #642
Quote: Originally Posted by GrandLordMenace View Post
Sweet lol, R'ydarus still needs Revanchist

still, Guardian > Jugg :P
Heresy >:O
Dread Master Gate Crasher Dragonslayer Mlk Stillunviable from Beyond the Revanchist, Vengeance Jugg
Mand'alr the post-buff pre-nerf Revanchist, AP PT
4/4 NiM, 12/12 NiM, 10/10 NiM, 10/10 HM
<Nightmare Power> <Torva Nex> Jedi Covenant

Torvai's Avatar


Torvai
10.08.2015 , 05:10 AM | #643
http://parsely.io/parser/view/69099/2

I know, asking for advice from a 5k parse is kinda odd, but still... I f*cked up here and there and would like to know what could be better. The 5k was basically just lucky crits on the right abilitys I guess?
Not a 100% crit on bladestorm is the first thing I did wrong I guess? And I know that I misclicked somewehere around the end where I used Master Strike instead of BS(their bindings are right next to one another)

holmeskywalkr's Avatar


holmeskywalkr
10.08.2015 , 06:59 PM | #644
Quote: Originally Posted by MBloomberg View Post
I JUST DID IT, I made Shia proud

Err, back to back guardian and juggernaut Revanchist last night

feels good to be 10/10, finally
Excuse me but that the worst pov of Revan HM I have ever seen.

GrandLordMenace's Avatar


GrandLordMenace
10.15.2015 , 07:39 PM | #645
Took a lot of effort but I managed to overthrow Kalamet's pre Saber Reflect nerf Torque Parse.

Been something I've wanted to do for a while and I had to push myself to the max but here it is.

http://parsely.io/parser/view/70643/14
Rydarus Veneris the Revanchist, Beater #fedaracarrychist
Vigilance Guardian guide on Dulfy! Like my guide? Support my Referral Link!
Last Guardian DPS because dead game

Torvai's Avatar


Torvai
10.16.2015 , 05:47 AM | #646
Quote: Originally Posted by GrandLordMenace View Post
Took a lot of effort but I managed to overthrow Kalamet's pre Saber Reflect nerf Torque Parse.

Been something I've wanted to do for a while and I had to push myself to the max but here it is.

http://parsely.io/parser/view/70643/14
Nice. Basically kite the boss from one console to the other, dotspread and cyclone slash away till turrets are down, rinse and repeat 4 times until the next set of turrets?

GrandLordMenace's Avatar


GrandLordMenace
10.16.2015 , 12:59 PM | #647
Quote: Originally Posted by Torvai View Post
Nice. Basically kite the boss from one console to the other, dotspread and cyclone slash away till turrets are down, rinse and repeat 4 times until the next set of turrets?
No, we don't move the boss for me. What I do in my raid group is half of the fire devices, all the turrets, tunnel boss in spare time. The boss is moved to turrets, yes, but not specifically for me, this run we didn't have our slinger and we had pyro merc and ap pt and they were lazy which meant more aoe for me, plus they let me basically do all the aoe cause guardians are literally better than slingers for torque.
Rydarus Veneris the Revanchist, Beater #fedaracarrychist
Vigilance Guardian guide on Dulfy! Like my guide? Support my Referral Link!
Last Guardian DPS because dead game

veSev's Avatar


veSev
10.19.2015 , 09:40 PM | #648
Figured I'd post this since I've had a few questions lately regarding my future involvement in guides. For 4.0 and beyond, I have no plans to create my own guide. Between my personal schedule and in-game schedule, I simply don't have the time or energy to direct toward its creation. Sorry for those that were looking forward to the next installment, but there are various other quality guide creators out there to seek. However, I still more than happy to work with anyone seeking advice given I have the time to do so. That said, I am also no longer manning a Jugg as my "main" in progression. Having recently moved back to JC, I am currently tanking for a group we created not two weeks ago, so as far as working into detail about the rotation, figuring our stats, etc I probably won't retain as much knowledge as I did previously.

Anyways, I appreciate everyone that helped in the creation of this guide, both pre and post release. Also, thank you to everyone who voted and helped get this guide placed at the top of the Guardian / Juggernaut forums. Good luck to everyone in 4.0 with your raid teams and working through the "new" 46 bosses.
The Vezev Legacy

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ivezev | Twitter: https://twitter.com/Vezev

Torvai's Avatar


Torvai
10.19.2015 , 11:53 PM | #649
A shame really. But we probably won't need a (completely) new guide. Nothings changing really, apart from a new passive for each discipline. For Vigi/Veng it's a flat dps increase, smash gets a bit tankier and tanks get a useless defense buff with ravage(hooray )
The biggest question would be gearing. And with only Crit and Alacrity to balance out this'll be rather easy. Or at least easier than it was until now.

Bradypan's Avatar


Bradypan
10.20.2015 , 01:51 AM | #650
Quote: Originally Posted by veSev View Post
Figured I'd post this since I've had a few questions lately regarding my future involvement in guides. For 4.0 and beyond, I have no plans to create my own guide. Between my personal schedule and in-game schedule, I simply don't have the time or energy to direct toward its creation. Sorry for those that were looking forward to the next installment, but there are various other quality guide creators out there to seek. However, I still more than happy to work with anyone seeking advice given I have the time to do so. That said, I am also no longer manning a Jugg as my "main" in progression. Having recently moved back to JC, I am currently tanking for a group we created not two weeks ago, so as far as working into detail about the rotation, figuring our stats, etc I probably won't retain as much knowledge as I did previously.

Anyways, I appreciate everyone that helped in the creation of this guide, both pre and post release. Also, thank you to everyone who voted and helped get this guide placed at the top of the Guardian / Juggernaut forums. Good luck to everyone in 4.0 with your raid teams and working through the "new" 46 bosses.
Welcome back to JC Perhaps I'll see you around on Imp side?
Dread Master Gate Crasher Dragonslayer Mlk Stillunviable from Beyond the Revanchist, Vengeance Jugg
Mand'alr the post-buff pre-nerf Revanchist, AP PT
4/4 NiM, 12/12 NiM, 10/10 NiM, 10/10 HM
<Nightmare Power> <Torva Nex> Jedi Covenant