Saw a absolute first yesterday

Kalfear

So maybe others seen this before, I had not

And I'll add this is EXACTLY what many of us said would happen with players being allowed to role on both sides on same server!

So playing my baby sniper in a huttaball match and our opponents get ball to the final fire trap on the lower right hand rampart before we kill them and the ball goes to our team.

So the player on our team that got the ball suddenly does a about turn and runs INTO OUR OWN END ZONE and stands there

Not healing

Not attacking

Not passing

Just stands there waiting for opponents to kill her

We managed to kill 5 of the onrushing 8 before she fell and as the ball turned over they got a instant goal credited to their side.

I didnt bother to stay and see how rest of game was going to turn out (and I pray and hope no one else did either)

Was amazed, never seen anything like that yet in TOR.

Always knew it was going to eventually happen but not that blatant and obvious.

To ascribe malice to what could otherwise be explained by ignorance is to undervalue our capacity to be idiotic.

Yes, the fail is strong in many people. But in this care, I'd say if it smells rotten, it probably is.

On one of my old servers, it happened sometimes that pubs would trigger a warzone with their Imp alts, then leave after the start to assure victory. I'm sure some Imps were doing the same thing on the pub side. It was possible because warzones rarely popped due to the very limited number of players.

A shame that none of your team had the ability to "pull" them to the pit, a pull in mid air can drop them in the pit.

Not sure anyone had that ability

I did say BABY sniper (im level 13 myself), as in under 50 warzone.

May be no inquiz in WZ was at level to have ability yet?

I must admit I dont go looking at people levels and what not when I enter warzones (we have what we have, long as all try I ask for nothing more).

While there is a very strong possibility it could have been on purpose, they could have also derped and thought they were near the enemy's goal line and was wondering " *** ??? why didn't I score????"(since you didn't stick around to find out, everyone was busy trying to kill the other team and could have talked in ops after you had left to figure out what happened) Also, haven't seen it in a bit but it could still be around, there was a bug that would sometimes make you look like you were on the other side. Like you could be a Rotworm but for some reason on your comp you look like you're on the Frogdogsteam and when you have the ball it's yellow beam instead of purple, and when a teammate has the ball it's showing up like the opposing team is possessing the ball.

I totally messed up late one night (overtired and lag also played an issue but still no excuses) where I pushed an enemy over the last fire trap onto our endzone platform (instead of into the fire). Needless to say he scored and I got chewed out in chat. Again totally my n00b mistake for trying a risky move there.

So again it could have been an honest mistake, the dood may have gotten all turned around and forgot which way was which.

While there is a very strong possibility it could have been on purpose, they could have also derped and thought they were near the enemy's goal line and was wondering " *** ??? why didn't I score????"(since you didn't stick around to find out, everyone was busy trying to kill the other team and could have talked in ops after you had left to figure out what happened) Also, haven't seen it in a bit but it could still be around, there was a bug that would sometimes make you look like you were on the other side. Like you could be a Rotworm but for some reason on your comp you look like you're on the Frogdogsteam and when you have the ball it's yellow beam instead of purple, and when a teammate has the ball it's showing up like the opposing team is possessing the ball.

Been awhile since I pvp'd but this bug happened on my client about 45% of the time on hutball...showed me on the other team on the score board. It was pretty clear it was a bug, because one should obviously know to run opposite of where they spawned.

Been awhile since I pvp'd but this bug happened on my client about 45% of the time on hutball...showed me on the other team on the score board. It was pretty clear it was a bug, because one should obviously know to run opposite of where they spawned.

I've seen a similar bug.. once. It showed me on one team but all the folks on that team were red to me. The "enemy" was all green. I just stuck to my red is dead motivation and it worked out.. but it was confusing. And yeah, I've seen people cheat in hutball. It doesn't speak well of their character.