who's your Nemesis?

RayGonJinn

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My nemisis.....anybody that knows how to interrupt. Jk, Jk <3. I would honestly have to go situational.

If I am on imp side queing against pubs it would be Infamous (for hunting me down and forcing me to stare at my medcenter), most of Company (for all those dang Vanguard pulls and shut downs), and anybody that plays balance and knows how to kite me when I go concealment or just doesn't want me to have a good time T.T. I also have to throw Ziiks in here, just because that dude wants my *** so damn much and all I see on my bars is watchman burns and a healing debuff, makes me cry every time.

If it is pub side then most of GD, Deadly Obsession, Sicktwisted, and the random pug scragglers that see and healer and pile me T.T

If it is an imp wargame then 2 of my BIGGEST nemesis would have to be Lepprosy and Phaeroh...even though I love em both to death like my bro and sis, they always....ALWAYS...find me and cling to my *** like glue T.T I have never met any other 2 people in game that follow me that much and kick my *** out of love. Love you both to death dear dear friends :")

But how can I forget, the one person that absolutely HATED my guts for the longest time even though I still respected him as a player throughout our rough skirmishes and keyboard warrior exchanges...I would have to throw the sweet bone to Deyvon. That boy can really focus 1 person out and have it affect the match. Talk about a leap smash, try a leap smash and never getting even a hot off T.T I see him, no lie, I want to move my cursor over that warzone button and right-click it then left-click "Leave Warzone" because my **** ain't prepared or is still recovering from one of the above.

<3 you all and hit me up whenever you wanna PvP folks! and CONGRATS TO ZUZU FOR 1st IN TOURNY! (I blame madness sin kite OP QQ)

Edited by Nayrhollis

<3 you all and hit me up whenever you wanna PvP folks! and CONGRATS TO ZUZU FOR 1st IN TOURNY! (I blame madness sin kite OP QQ)

Gratz Zuuulllllll,,,,,,,I knew the overpowering of your class may have some uses j/k.

Can I ask for all sins/shadows to bring your own lube please because those backstabs really hurt now :eek:

P.S. Did anyone remember to sparkle him during the match

Edited by bsbrad

My nemesis? Hmm.....I'd have to go with DRIZZT! This guy is one of the only guys who irritates me in wzs and scares me in duels lol he can sleep dart you in voidstar and keep you in the first room even if your team is across the bridge just cause he can. In duels I swear he like two shots me -.- not even a chance for defenses...let's see who else, I'd have to go with myself on my operative, I swear that roll has killed me more times than I'd like to admit. Aside from that to be honest I'd have to say Sanatize? I think thats it, that sniper will melt your face off, props to him! That's about it, as I play more wzs ill probably get more names to add to my hit list lol

-Ziiks

If it is an imp wargame then 2 of my BIGGEST nemesis would have to be Lepprosy and Phaeroh...even though I love em both to death like my bro and sis, they always....ALWAYS...find me and cling to my *** like glue T.T I have never met any other 2 people in game that follow me that much and kick my *** out of love. Love you both to death dear dear friends :")

D'awwwww thanks broski. And I thought I wouldn't get a single mention. :mon_angel:

-phaephae

I've been thinking it over and decided my nemesis. My nemesis would definitely have to be Okiko. Not because he/she is good, but because every damn queue I get with her I inevitably lose because she calls the people in the match who are legitimately good pvpers out as "baddies". This would be fine, if she actually did damage or knew how to taunt.

Let's also not forget her standing around and nodes refusing to call incs, then complaining when the node gets capped. Oh and heaven forbid you actually call her out lol. Then you get cussed out and accused of being a bad.