You've been chosen

jimbooutlaw

Looks like the possibility of a new game (I seem to remember The Secret World and Matrix Online having build-ups like this).

I have to say, kudos to BW for this, colour me intrigued.

Check out this post/discussion on Dulfy.net for more, too.

E:

Derp, should be the right link now, lol.

Edited by midianlord

Bioware is working on a new game. I bet this is it.

Yep, that's my guess as well.

I will love them to death if the new IP turns out to be a setting like The Secret World/World of Darkness/The Dresden Files. Which means it'll probably be something completely unrelated. The universe likes to crush my hopes and dreams. :p

Looks like the possibility of a new game (I seem to remember The Secret World and Matrix Online having build-ups like this).

I have to say, kudos to BW for this, colour me intrigued.

Check out this post/discussion on Dulfy.net for more, too.

E:

Derp, should be the right link now, lol.

On the MMORPG.com forums it was mentioned there was probably going to be an ARG leading up to the release/new info about this new title.

Dulfy's article seems a lot like the start of it. And she's the perfect person to kick things off, since Bioware adores her. :o

An email from EA\Biowere is it spam not EA\Biowere or is it a new game???

I'm not on the EA mailing list, re-unsubscribed when I received the first one, and just got the second one. Marked as spam and reported to CheetahMail as well. (Not as if they ever do anything with reports.)

Edited by dr_mike

I'm not on the EA mailing list, re-unsubscribed when I received the first one, and just got the second one. Marked as spam and reported to CheetahMail as well. (Not as if they ever do anything with reports.)

Ticket #13759082: "We're not going to unsubscribe you from a mailing list that you didn't sign up for in the first place. You are free to place a phone call to resolve the issue though."

I'm deaf.

Edited by dr_mike