!!!WARNING!!! Big Cartel Market purchasing issue discovered!

jeremyayres

This is a friendly warning to anybody interested in purchasing a Level 60 / 65 character token from the Cartel Market. I do not know if this extends beyond just tokens, however I can only go based on personal experience here. I purchased a token yesterday evening. The token did not show up in my Unclaimed Items, nor did it show up in any of my characters' inventories. I also went to the character selection screen and no tokens were available for use there. My ledger showed that the 2000 coins were extracted from my account, and my balance remains the same way as it was post-purchase, which means no problems have been detected automatically and no coin refunds issued (Not that I'd really know how automated any of that is if at all) In any case, I realize that this issue may not be constant, and you'll have to decide for yourself whether you want to take a risk. People will probably chime in here saying they purchased a token just fine ever since my problem happened. All I can do is throw out there that I'm having this issue, and save people from potentially flushing coins (and possibly additional real cash) down the toilet. May the schwartz be with you.