Is vengeance overall better for pvp?

cool-dude

Both specs are trash now. Guardians best off tanking now. Dps is not even viable anymore. Can make it work in a healer game but you've literally worst defenses in the game right nw.

Based on what are those ?

Worst defenses in game? Vigilance trash? Really?

Do we talking for guardian here?

Edited by Sotmax

With the proliferation of mercs and snipers out there now, guardian/jugg dps is flat out sub par. To be honest, I feel almost as squishy as a Hatred Assassin now, and that's just...well... sad. At least the Hatred Assassin has an escape, juggs just have to sit there and eat all that dps to the face and can't do much about it.

You can play Immortal/Defense and have much better survivability, even in dps gear, but you aren't going to kill anything.

Edited by Vember

Well, can't help about the hug, but i hope you get the robes finally. Didn't one of the devs promise you in the last cantina?

Not me, someone else who claims he asked in my stead. One of the writers came in wearing traditional Jedi robes (slap to the face) and Irving was asked about them in the game. He said somthing about licensing reasons and said that he''ll mention it at a meeting if he doesn't forget. Needs a reminder I guess.