Exploting Vote Kicking in Ranked

JorDeNA

Please either get rid of the vote kicking functionality in ranked or make it more fair because I've lost 300 rating from trolls who hate me que syncing in solo ranked. This happens when we're about to win a match and one of the opposite teams sins or operatives goes stealth and I get vote kicked out of the match even though we're 1-0 and killed 3 players on the opposite team please fix this.

Trolls who hate me are purposely exploiting this and sabotaging the mechanic even though I'm trying to play the game. 3-4 people are doing this to me just cause they don't like me and I carry my own weight.

Thank you for telling us this, stranger. Each report enables the community to unite and bring these 'exploiters' as you so kindly describe them to justice. Just a couple of questions...

What server are you on? Do you know of any incidents involving vote kicking occurring on servers other than yours?

Have you ever trolled games before? Perhaps these exploiters are holding a grudge against you because of your past actions.

You never know...

Thank you for telling us this, stranger. Each report enables the community to unite and bring these 'exploiters' as you so kindly describe them to justice. Just a couple of questions...

What server are you on? Do you know of any incidents involving vote kicking occurring on servers other than yours?

Have you ever trolled games before? Perhaps these exploiters are holding a grudge against you because of your past actions.

You never know...

I saw this happening many times on DM and made 4 videos of this happening. Yet devs are ignoring all my reports.This indeed must be stopped since currently it is enough 2 players to vote kick somebody who was killed earlier (mostly because trolls are hidding whole arena and let poor guy die) and since this guy remains dead he cant do any damage and system just kicks him. There is also other way i recorded of doing it: when 3 of enemy team are dead 4th troll guy who is playing stealth class just vanishes and hides while trolls victims voting poor guy and since he can't do any damage system kicks him...

By ignoring all reports with proper evidence devs only encourage trolls to do it.

Edited by omaan

100% agree, get rid of vote kicking. Ops leaders are tyrants and will kick players at the end of a match because they don't like them or they or scapegoating them, or throw the match early [and say the kicked player threw so they don't get in trouble] seen it over a hundred times - it's disgusting. GJ PVP RANKED TEAM, YOU THREW A SEASON TO TYRANICAL KIDDIES. Edited by BlackSilverFire

It was a bad idea in the first place, it was inevitable that it would be abused.

i don't think they must remove it just rework it. for example if the guy is dead he can't be kicked, or if enemy team has a stealther no one can't be kicked either. or make a requirement that 4 people need to vote for kick since 2 is too easy for trolls to abuse

Edited by omaan

It's really bad. I don't ever troll any game I'm just trying to have fun and win matches but it's difficult when people who don't like the way I play even though I carry my own weight vote kick me.

They don't like me because I play a certain spec as a DPS and vote kick me cause of it. I'm not a terrible player I always put effort into winning matches and never troll I don't understand why people like doing stuff like this.

It's really bad. I don't ever troll any game I'm just trying to have fun and win matches but it's difficult when people who don't like the way I play even though I carry my own weight vote kick me.

They don't like me because I play a certain spec as a DPS and vote kick me cause of it. I'm not a terrible player I always put effort into winning matches and never troll I don't understand why people like doing stuff like this.

your signature is useing the wrong "their" and it is irking me. There, is the most common there and the one you want. Their is when you are speaking of people, "their two toys need to be put away" and they're is short for "they are".

Edited by Seterade

your signature is useing the wrong "their" and it is irking me. There, is the most common there and the one you want. Their is when you are speaking of people, "their two toys need to be put away" and they're is short for "they are".

Just to be picky (some would say anal :D), "their" is about ownership, not necessarily about people. I could be talking about a couple dogs, and say "their two collars need to be loosened".

Now, no doubt, someone else will correct my correction. :p

About vote kicking, am I the only one who finds it the least bit ironic that the poster is complaining about being vote kicked in the same sentence were he says he's queue syncing? Abusing one system I guess is fine, but not the other.

Just to be picky (some would say anal :D), "their" is about ownership, not necessarily about people. I could be talking about a couple dogs, and say "their two collars need to be loosened".

Now, no doubt, someone else will correct my correction. :p

About vote kicking, am I the only one who finds it the least bit ironic that the poster is complaining about being vote kicked in the same sentence were he says he's queue syncing? Abusing one system I guess is fine, but not the other.

You're absolutely right. Their is a possessive, just like his, her, my, our and your.

People get those three terms (or some people just don't care) confused all the time. Their, they're and there. Same with your and you're. My personal pet peeve is its vs. it's. Its is possessive, but people think it needs the apostrophe, so they accidentally make it into it is.

Anyway, on the other point, I thought the same thing you did. But I'm not sure if OP was saying he was queue syncing or if the "trolls who hate me" were queue syncing. It's open to interpretation, I guess.