sell removed Orange Gear from Equipement Vendors and FP's on the Cartel Market

cacmonkey

A lot of this orange gear is simply not available anymore in game.

Making it available on the Cartel Market puts it back into the game and gets you some $.

I do not think this is the optimal method, However it does seem to be the only way I am going to possibly get access to some of this gear.

The legacy equipment vendor in the supply area has A TON of old orange suits that were tedious to get in the past; now it has the legacy feature AND selling practically free.

That doesn't address even a fraction of what was removed from the game with the 4.0 update.

I also would rather see these items for sale on the CM rather than not having access to them at all.

It's pretty ridiculous, as we kind of "paid" for them already in purchasing the game, then subscribing to it for years, but for those that want access to this gear, the CM might be the only way to actually see most of it again.

Some sets are being put into GC crates with minor variations in colors and how they dye. But, again, that's a tiny fraction of what was actually removed.

Edited by arunav

They don't need to put this at all in the cartel market. Just put vendors in the fleet that sell every single orange gear that was removed from the game with 4.0.

Every single orange gear from planetary missions and flashpoints. It all should be available and then just divide it up by faction and class. Need to add the four vendors per class on the fleet. If you want the gear from the other faction you would log into a character on that faction and go to their fleet.

Lastly it all needs to be bind to legacy. It doesn't have to have a collection unlock button the above is enough for me.

I oppose the idea, because you can buy most reskins of these for $$, while the exact originals should remain to serve their purpose - i.e. show that you were there and then to get them.

What would be nice though is to add them to collections and be able to unlock them for alts for $$.

Ex.: I have an armor I have on one trooper that I would like for my other one, while the now-extinct speeder I have on the former would better suit the latter.