Smuggler healer looking for guild

Bailer_Fett

I have played since EGA, was guild leader back before the servers merged. We were the first republic guild to have HMKP and HMEV on "farm" for the guild. After the server merge everyone kind of did their own thing, and inactivity, blah, blah, blah. Currently am full rakata and half war hero gear (raiding kinda dwindled when EC came out).

I am a very devoted healer looking for a guild to do EC and TFB, but also dabbles a bit in pvp during those slow moments.....PUG groups in PvP are my bane (it doesn't matter how great of a healer you are, if your team is uncoordinated....or just plain horrible, all the heals in the world cannot change the outcome of the match). I am at the mercy of my teammates.

So drop me a message either by reply on here, or in game mail. Toon name is "Bailer".

PS I have plenty of other toons to fill out roles the guild needs, but Smug Healer is my main.

well, if you feel like being part of a family and don't have a problem with an extensive 'trial period', maybe Pax Republica is your guild to check out :D

we've been a bit more focused on PVE lately so we've downed TFB story mode and will start working on hard mode now.

PVP is also a heavy focus for quite a few of our members though, and we're having regular ranked warzone nights.

(and lots of sparkle powder. lots and lots of sparkle powder)

here's a link to our recruitment topic

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=533554

and the forum

http://pax-republica.guildlaunch.com

Edited by amnie

Hey there! I think you would fit in well with us at The Art of Warfare. We are regularly running SM EC and SM TFB to finish off everyone's Rakata sets and will hopefully be ready to do HM EC within the month. As far as PvP goes, we run RWZs on Mondays but aren't particularly hardcore about it. Check out my signature for more information about us and by all means pm me on here or email me at Zoloft@taw.net if you have any questions.