Priority Couriers?

So, my character has gone through his story, done Ilum... and I was looking for something I could do. I realized, I'd never done any of the flashpoints, with the exception of Esseles, so I went to find the messenger droid that sends me back to Fleet to talk to Satele Shan about Hammer Station (the first of the Flashpoints).

To my surprise, I couldn't find the couriers, and I was informed that they had been removed.

This baffles me. What on earth is the point of removing them? Oh, I can go to the drop deck on Fleet and get the quest there, but Satele starts her dialogs with "Thanks for responding to my call..." I didn't GET any call, because the droids that do it have been removed.

So what was the point of removing these NPCs? What benefit is there to be had from removing them?

The simplest thing to do is to go through the "Activities" window (drop down from top menu). Either sign up for a veteran or master mode FP through the "group" tab, or select a solo FP under the "Solo" tab.

You can also use the Activities panel to select weeklies in the Solo tab.

Edited by JediQuaker

They are scattered around various planets. Look for people / droids with purple triangle mission-giver markers but who do not have <Story Arc: {nameofplanet}> below their names.

I believe that all of the Flashpoints that have a story based solo mode (with the purple triangle) are on the fleet. (Except Ilum, as that story begins on Ilum itself.)

The droids that are scattered around planets that have the flashpoint quests have regular yellow quest icons (but *not* exploration quest icons). They will always be located immediately adjacent to a taxi terminal, although it will not always be the first one you come across. I'm thinking specifically of Republic Taris. The FP droid is next to Waypoint Station Aurek taxi terminal in The Sinking City.

For the Hammer Station flashpoint specifically, the droid is on a platform next to the Senate Courtyard taxi terminal on Coruscant.

Edited by Tohmas