ok, so I have 3 60 token toons

Prophetess

I don't believe you can complete the class stories on a boosted/token toon. You'd have to make a brand new character to complete the 3 Acts and the order for Act 3 is Belsavis, Voss and Corellia.

If you've already done level 1-50/Act I, II, III on another toon of that same class but you're suddenly missing completion credit, it's a known bug which should be fixed next month.

See here.

Edited by JennyFlynn

i did bel and voss...as a token, get get atc 1 and 2 done. This is....hmmm

Of your class quests? Well if that worked then the next logical step would be Corellia although you may have a little in-between class mission depending on what you're playing.

That's odd though. When I took one of my token toons to do the original class story arcs it wouldn't let me, there wasn't a quest anywhere. Maybe that's changed.

all of my 'token' toons (3) have act 1 and 2 done...and I didnt do it. :)

Ahh that makes more sense. Sounds like you got caught up in a bug, it's been happening to people but yeah you won't be able to complete it, not on a boosted character.

If you want class credit to achieve Legendary status you'll need to actually level that class all the way from level 1.

well, that is crapola. There is no way to do 3 MORE toons for this...i was legandery...and have paid for this for years. BIG sigh

Well did you achieve legendary the proper way or did you receive credit for it through boosted toons only? If you genuinely earned it from leveling through all 3 Acts and it's suddenly gone now then just wait and read through the link I posted earlier. If you achieved it via boosted toons only then yeah, either level 3 toons or just do without legendary.

well, as far as i know...it never said 'a' or 'b'.

CAN bio say that toekn 60 CANT be legenady? or is it a 'hmmmm...i dont know'

Token 60s by explicit dev statement do not count for Legendary or for any other class story completion (such as heroic ability, presence bonus, etc). They're cleaning up the last of the glitches that allowed otherwise (with some splash damage applying in the process).

Token 60s by explicit dev statement do not count for Legendary or for any other class story completion (such as heroic ability, presence bonus, etc). They're cleaning up the last of the glitches that allowed otherwise (with some splash damage applying in the process).

that is reading down? wow...i didint know that

Hey folks,

We have seen quite a few reports of players who have lost their Legendary Status following Game Update 4.2 on Tuesday. First, a reminder of what Legendary Status is. This system was put in with Knights of the Fallen Empire as a reward for players who had completed all 8 Class Stories all the way through Act 3. We wanted to make sure that their efforts were rewarded, beyond just Achievements alone.

Along with the KotFE launch, we also introduced Start at 60 tokens. Unfortunately, there was a bug where sometimes a character made from a token would grant a completion for Legendary Status. This was not intended as that character never played through and completed Act 3. With Game Update 4.2, we corrected that bug and along with it, removed any unintended progress from Legendary Status. At this time there are a few specific issues that have been raised:

I have a <insert class> that has completed their Class Story but do not have Legendary Status Credit

First, please ensure that you have completed that Class story all the way through completion of Act 3, post-Corellia.

If you have, log into that Character. We have seen reports that simply logging into that Character will re-grant Legendary Status Credit.

Again, Start at 60 Characters will not grant you this credit.

I completed my Class Story with <insert class> but have since deleted that Character

Please contact CS.

Thanks!

http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php?page=3

Hey folks,

We have seen quite a few reports of players who have lost their Legendary Status following Game Update 4.2 on Tuesday. First, a reminder of what Legendary Status is. This system was put in with Knights of the Fallen Empire as a reward for players who had completed all 8 Class Stories all the way through Act 3. We wanted to make sure that their efforts were rewarded, beyond just Achievements alone.

Along with the KotFE launch, we also introduced Start at 60 tokens. Unfortunately, there was a bug where sometimes a character made from a token would grant a completion for Legendary Status. This was not intended as that character never played through and completed Act 3. With Game Update 4.2, we corrected that bug and along with it, removed any unintended progress from Legendary Status. At this time there are a few specific issues that have been raised:

I have a <insert class> that has completed their Class Story but do not have Legendary Status Credit

First, please ensure that you have completed that Class story all the way through completion of Act 3, post-Corellia.

If you have, log into that Character. We have seen reports that simply logging into that Character will re-grant Legendary Status Credit.

Again, Start at 60 Characters will not grant you this credit.

I completed my Class Story with <insert class> but have since deleted that Character

Please contact CS.

Thanks!

http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php?page=3

thats OK....but alll the time thru 65 with a token now with not give you legendary....or, the legandery that I HAD a week ago. so all the time put into for 3 toons, even with the atc 3 stuff, wont do anything? All i can say is 'wow'...as in maybe I should go back to wow with of the time i spent (and money for the tokens),

sigh

thats OK....but alll the time thru 65 with a token now with not give you legendary....or, the legandery that I HAD a week ago. so all the time put into for 3 toons, even with the atc 3 stuff, wont do anything? All i can say is 'wow'...as in maybe I should go back to wow with of the time i spent (and money for the tokens),

sigh

If you had legendary based on "Start at 60" characters, then that was a bug. It was stated that it was a bug since Oct 2015. It was finally corrected. You got exactly what you paid for: 3 level 60 characters that you could start KoTFE with right out of the gate. Guess yourre another of the many that don't RTFM when buying things. :rolleyes:

and where is this RTFM anyway? the forums...suck...cant find anything there. Thats why we use duffy

Dulfy is good enough since they post most of the major updates there as well, and that's a devs-community based feature, not just community one.

Other than that, Dev Tracker? You know, there's that read-only section of forums with patch notes most of which you can find on Dulfy anyway?

Also, what's the buzz with the legendary status? I hate that "Legendary Player" label and would pay like 5mil creds to have it removed for it is fugly. Couldn't miss ton of achiev points on the way tho 8)

sigh

Man, those collective fifteen levels sure were a lot of work.

The prelaunch developer videos, the dev tracker and

https://help.ea.com/en/article/swtor-legendary-player/

What is a Legendary player?

Learn how to get the Legendary Player title and icon in Star Wars™: The Old Republic™

Players who have completed all eight original Class storylines (by reaching level 50 and finishing their final Class Mission) are considered Legendary and are now identified as such in-game.

You can track your progress towards this achievement on the Character Select screen, where the Class icons on the left light up for completed Class storylines. This panel becomes Gold as soon as you've attained Legendary status. If you're logged into the game, you can track your progress through the Legacy panel (press Y) under Global Unlocks.

Legendary status also grants you a Presence bonus, the full complement of Heroic Moment legacy abilities, and a special icon beside your character name in-game, so that everyone can see your achievement.

NOTE: Start at level 60 characters do not count towards Legendary status since they have no access to the original Class storylines.

the levels wont help for the legegary stuff

You need to make a new character and begin at Level 1 like it was supposed to be for the legendary players. I have one class left to level to get my status and leveling is not that hard. I do the class mission and the heroics . Not a problem in leveling.

'clear from the start'....where is the 'start'?

See the post immediately below yours here?

Please read it.....and read it again until you understand it. :)

It is what it is. It will not change by your choosing to pretend you don't know that @60s don't contribute to Legendary status.