Companion romances post marriage to Lana/Theron?

Mrdari

Hi there, I recently learned the exciting news of Jaesa returning to the Sith Warrior with new update in a couple days. However, I chose to marry Lana at the end of the last chapter. Can I still continue my marriage with Jaesa and cancel the proposal with Lana? I know with other companions that you can break up with Lana but I'd really want to be sure. Edited by Mrdari

Hi there, I recently learned to exciting news of Jaesa returning to the Sith Warrior with new update in a couple days. However, I chose to marry Lana at the end of the last chapter. Can I still continue my marriage with Jaesa and cancel the proposal with Lana? I know with other companions that you can break up with Lana but I'd really want to be sure.

We don't know yet. I'd expect (well, hope, anyway) that the Bioware writers have a fairly good idea by now, but we won't find out until it's released. I very much doubt that they will spill this kind of information before the Jaesa return is released.

Hi there, I recently learned to exciting news of Jaesa returning to the Sith Warrior with new update in a couple days. However, I chose to marry Lana at the end of the last chapter. Can I still continue my marriage with Jaesa and cancel the proposal with Lana? I know with other companions that you can break up with Lana but I'd really want to be sure.

Chances are that, yes, you will be able to break up with Lana for Jaesa. The breakup scene probably won't change from its current iteration, and it might seem a little underwhelming since you'll technically be breaking off your engagement. But for storywise purposes, yes, it's almost a certainty that you'll get the opportunity to trade Lana in for Jaesa.

Well i recently heard that our Theron romance will be a bust because he will be turned into a cardboard cutout like everyone else we met (other then your princess untouchable of course). So I would be careful about it..make your choice wisely , my sorc chose to keep going with revel and he turned out to be a cut out. very dissatisfying. Course now that they decided to do that to Theron :/ and Torian because of their "kill" options woman and the lgbtq communtiy have no one left. So again be careful you might and probably will end up with the cardboard.:mad: