Chiss traitor

Could you please remove chiss traitor from group finder, please? That is the most hated fp ever created. No one likes it. Not because it is hard, it is just annnoying with its fights, boring boss battles with hundreds of adds, sound issues. When there is no stealth in the group who can just sneak all the way to the first boss, people just leave. Most of the people leave straight away when this fp pops up! 15 minute lock is better than struggling with this flashpoint it seems...... Edited by dwiekopy

Generally, I like Copero, but there's some things that annoys me.

The group of mobs which not walk together - meaning, if you pull one and sometimes the other one is at the half way on the map. The result is - you pull every group in his way and people start to blame each other of multi pulling.

1st boss - too many adds that re spawn on timer, not connected to boss HP, which became meaningless to destroy.

2 boss - pretty much the same. The man who holds the aggro is stunned to much. That's not fun.

Last boss is fine. The absence of adds is a breath of fresh air.

Now, Umbarra is a nightmare! There's not a single thing that I like in the instance. The train part is a fun killer - turrets with shields everywhere, stealthers, red circles everywhere on the floor, multiple stuns, DoT's... Really, at some points I can't tell what the hell happens there, just spam every attack I have and pray that my HP pool is enough.

It's an auto quit FP for me.

Edited by bgstranger

Ive done both Umbara and Copero on all modes 25x for achievos so im pretty much done with those, but I would like to say, while Umbara was challenging due to the fights (first boss was a challenge due to FPS :D ) in Copero it wasnt like that.

After the nerfs to the adds and boss HP the fights became too easy. I do have to say one thing, the bonus boss in Copero is a very very nice fight, mainly for a tank who does everything! You need to interrupt the droid 4 times, keep aggro, kite, pull 1 add and push all 3 adds off..... its simply a GREAT fight for a tank!

Also, I dont get what you mean, if you have a stealther in your party you skip all adds to 1st boss and then its a very slow trip, a good run with bonus boss takes you 20 min max.

Edited by merovejec