Jedi ship - No crew quarters?

Feeblezak

Am i the only one who has noticed that the Defender Class Light Corvette has no crew quarters in it? All the other ships have a place for the crew to sleep. The Defender, however, has none, but it does have the Captain's room.

Do the Jedi Knight and Consular's Companions just have to sleep on the floor? fight over the softest box in the cargohold?

Well Kira can sleep in the captains quarters everyone else can take the floor.

The Agent's ship has exactly four bunks for five companions, so one of them has to be sharing with the captain. It's a game rule. Jedi companions don't sleep: they meditate on portable hide-away beds of nails.

The Agent's ship has exactly four bunks for five companions, so one of them has to be sharing with the captain. It's a game rule. Jedi companions don't sleep: they meditate on portable hide-away beds of nails.

one of them is a droid. Doesn't need a bunk.

Two are, if you count the guy who keeps painting your quarters.

Edited by Feeblezak

Am i the only one who has noticed

Nope, this threads pops up at least once a week or two.

And Defender is probably only ship with 3 closed doors other than escape pod, so companions instead of one open shared quaters can have own private rooms, where even their captain can't go in. Talk about luxury!

one of them is a droid. Doesn't need a bunk.

Two are, if you count the guy who keeps painting your quarters.

Good point, although I don't see Kaliyo and Temple sharing a room with Lokin and Vector. Kaliyo especially since

Vector, a trained diplomat, considered it a professional triumph when he convinced her to stop spitting in his tea.

Edited by Flaminica