Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Love the Bag System. Let's Take it to the Next Level, BW:

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Love the Bag System. Let's Take it to the Next Level, BW:

ryantp
01.28.2012 , 12:03 PM | #21
You sir are a hero!!!!

Theboatman
01.28.2012 , 12:06 PM | #22
PvP bags are like a box of chocolate...

Except in this box of chocolate instead of at least being guaranteed chocolate of some kind, you may instead get a box of polished turds.
MTFBWY = May The Force Be With You

HeroXx
01.28.2012 , 12:10 PM | #23
Genius thread is genius.

SDFX
01.28.2012 , 12:12 PM | #24
I admit, I came in here all ready to hate on the OP.... LOL. Thanks guy.

Alchropie
01.28.2012 , 12:12 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Monoth View Post
you guys don't know what RNG hell is... go check out Aion for example..
Lol this..

oh QQ i had to grind 2 hours for 2 bags? both failed?

Try grinding 3 weeks for 1 attempt on end game quest gear in Aion. Only to fail sometimes 10-15 times. Koreans make this games "grind" look like connect-4.

welcome to RNG. Aion never changed. It's still the same. All you can do is get used to it. Eventually the cries will stop.

BadNewzzz
01.28.2012 , 12:12 PM | #26
I support this idea
Freedon Nadd
AmunRa Assassin Tank BM (Before 1.1.5)
Shach Sorc Healer BM (Before 1.1.5)

izayoinotsuki
01.28.2012 , 12:13 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by McVade View Post
In the spirit of your PvP system, I would ask for you to forward this little suggestion onto your bosses and payroll director.

Rather than be paid at a steady, hourly rate or a fixed salary, at the end of every day, you are given a nice Bioware fanny pack. When you open it, there's a 1 and 10 chance your paycheck is in there. If it's not there, there's 3 food stamps. Once you collect 30 of them, you can trade them in for the same paycheck a gas station attendant makes.

Does this sound like a payroll system that's going to keep you coming back to work?
Hahaha! Wonderful. That should put things into perspective for whoever thought this ridiculous system was a good idea.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

ihateyouall
01.28.2012 , 12:14 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Alchropie View Post
Lol this..

oh QQ i had to grind 2 hours for 2 bags? both failed?

Try grinding 3 weeks for 1 attempt on end game quest gear in Aion. Only to fail sometimes 10-15 times. Koreans make this games "grind" look like connect-4.

welcome to RNG. Aion never changed. It's still the same. All you can do is get used to it. Eventually the cries will stop.
When people start comparing swtor to one of the worst MMO's of all time, you know the game needs help.
I HATE YOU

Alchropie
01.28.2012 , 12:16 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by ihateyouall View Post
When people start comparing swtor to one of the worst MMO's of all time, you know the game needs help.
I'm not denying that there are game mechanics that are broken/need tweaking.. But seriously, comparing this to other games is really nothing to cry about.

Comparing it to any game besides WoW where everything is handed to you and the only "chance" you take is loot drop from PvE mobs.

GG

Razot
01.28.2012 , 12:19 PM | #30
Thats for the PVE guys I hope, cause imo the PVP team has yet to earn a paycheck!