Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR players average 4-6 hours per session

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
SWTOR players average 4-6 hours per session

Iron_Lord
02.26.2012 , 08:28 AM | #101
Since my company shut down and I was laid off I've been playing 10 - 12 hours a day... I should be looking for a new job, but I can't find the time in between gaming.

IIII-IIII-IIII
02.26.2012 , 08:32 AM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by Iron_Lord View Post
Since my company shut down and I was laid off I've been playing 10 - 12 hours a day... I should be looking for a new job, but I can't find the time in between gaming.
Unemployment Checks/Leveling Up > Priorities
Operative Iron Citadel
Infiltration, Manipulation, Assassination

Darcen
02.26.2012 , 08:35 AM | #103
I used to play guildwars and rift around 6 to 16 hours a day [depending on weekend, longer then]

TOR was around 2 hours a week....

IIII-IIII-IIII
02.26.2012 , 08:36 AM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by Darcen View Post
I used to play guildwars and rift around 6 to 16 hours a day [depending on weekend, longer then]

TOR was around 2 hours a week....
I'm assuming that's because you grew up, got a job and some responsibilities recently?
Operative Iron Citadel
Infiltration, Manipulation, Assassination

VordakGef
02.26.2012 , 09:43 AM | #105
Sometimes I play an hour, sometimes 12 hours depending on work schedule, whether it's the weekend, and whatever else I need to do. 4 - 6 hours on average sounds about right but I don't see what the big deal is anyway. As to the lvl 50ers, if there's nothing for you to do in the game, do something else and please quit posting about it ... we've heard it numerous times and until things change, don't really need to hear it again and again.