Harbinger has room for 1-2 more players (Finish)

mclammitys

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, just am there alrdy with my sentinel combat!

Cmon, we all know u can only smash. Infact I saw a screenshot of ur UI u had only smash, leap, forcecrush and undying rage binded and on the skillbars !

• 2 months later...
Send me an account with fully min/maxed Sentinel and case of kossu and I might harkita asiaa. But seriously speaking, I have lot of respect for Harbinger for being there so long and what I understood from the stream you are sometimes actually having fun when playing together. Unlike some guilds based on what I have seen in the streams and here on the forums. Too bad you rolled on the wrong side.

Send me an account with fully min/maxed Sentinel and case of kossu and I might harkita asiaa. But seriously speaking, I have lot of respect for Harbinger for being there so long and what I understood from the stream you are sometimes actually having fun when playing together. Unlike some guilds based on what I have seen in the streams and here on the forums. Too bad you rolled on the wrong side.

Juhannuksen jälkeen joku heepu 55 ku tupla xp ja booga meijä kaa tänään taas puuttus 1 pelaaja et oltais päästy ränkki hässäkkää

• 4 weeks later...