(+2% Endurance) set bonuses from different 6.0 gear sets does not stacks all

Glower

(+2% Endurance) set bonuses from different 6.0 gear sets does not stacks all.

For example if i have

[Trishin's Retort Headgear]

[Trishin's Retort Chestguard]

and

[Avenger's Armguards]

[Avenger's Gauntlets]

Then only one of them will give (+2% Endurance) to my stats. But not (+2% Endurance) + (+2% Endurance) = (+4% Endurance).

I was about to buy my third (+2% Endurance) set for a whole (+6% Endurance) but found out that they just do not stacks.

Please fix it.

I found out the hard way that Mastery bonuses don't stack either. That's 3,000 Fragments and 1 million credits gone. Of course, it may be possible that they are not meant to stack. If that is true, then the +2% Mastery or Endurance bonus on the second set or any other should already be highlighted to signify that it is already unlocked. With it greyed out, it gave me the impression that it would stack.

The first set bonus of the new sets are worthless and should stack, but would still be worthless.

Though if you are at 15k that 2% is 300 points 4% 600 6% 900

Not sure if 900 points in endurance is worth losing the somewhat not worthless 4piece 6piece bonus.

What is truly worthless is the power crit alacrity +2% an amazing 21 points around 1214

The first set bonus of the new sets are worthless and should stack, but would still be worthless.

Though if you are at 15k that 2% is 300 points 4% 600 6% 900

Not sure if 900 points in endurance is worth losing the somewhat not worthless 4piece 6piece bonus.

What is truly worthless is the power crit alacrity +2% an amazing 21 points around 1214

The six-piece bonus on the set that I have is actually more worthless than the +2% Crit on the other, I kid you not.

Edited by ForfiniteStories