Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lord Zash's Robes

TooSlo
01.20.2012 , 03:55 PM | #1
Is there ANY way to get a set that looks like this? Currently I have the Rumination Vestments, but my Sorc has awesome hair and this chest piece has a hood on it, but DOES have the awesome mantle.

jkcheng
01.20.2012 , 05:03 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by TooSlo View Post
Is there ANY way to get a set that looks like this? Currently I have the Rumination Vestments, but my Sorc has awesome hair and this chest piece has a hood on it, but DOES have the awesome mantle.
Hmm, she changes outfits during your quest line, are you looking for the Lord Zash look or the Darth Zash look? I've definitely seen purple versions of her Darth outfit. To avoid the hood you may have to wear a helm that disables it, most of those covers the face though. Kallig's Countenance you get as a class quest reward is an example.

jkcheng
01.20.2012 , 05:04 PM | #3
Ah, missed the "awesome hair" part. I guess the mask option is out. I don't know if any of the headband type helms will block the hood as my Twilek blocks all hoods anyways.

TooSlo
01.20.2012 , 11:40 PM | #4
I was thinking the Lord robes she has. It seems during the class quest that she does pull the second set down. I'll have to check out some of those robes you mentioned and see if I get them sometime soonish. Just finished up Dromund Kaas the second time.

lazyJC
03.05.2012 , 03:47 AM | #5
Im pretty sure there is a Hood off/on option coming soon

drsarg
03.30.2012 , 09:51 AM | #6
I came here looking for her Darth outfit, which I cannot find much similar to it At the moment I have [Prototype] Vulnerable Seeker's Robe, however this isn't fully moddable and doesn't look 100% like it as it uses some purple.

But for your question, I found a robe the other day called Robe of Dark Delirium that doesn't have shoulder pads and is red. This is probably the most similar thing to it.

Darth_Solrac
03.30.2012 , 09:58 AM | #7
I rocked both Runimation Vestments & Kallig mask for a while, with the Lower robe of Volatile Force. Good
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!
Guild: Imperial Army.
Darth (Markos) Solrac: LV 50, Dark Sith Sorcerer.
Draykos Solrac: LV 29, Dark grey Jedi Guardian.

verfallen
03.30.2012 , 11:23 AM | #8
There are some masks that are "throat" cover in light armor, in the 30s range, so you can see your hair I guess.

As far as the robe go, Elder Seeker/battlemind etc I think come close to Lord Zash look. Only the endgame PvE gear really come close to her Darth look however I'd think.

jetgamingten
09.10.2019 , 01:07 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by lazyJC View Post
Im pretty sure there is a Hood off/on option coming soon
I wish I really really wish but I hope there is because it would look awesome with kallig's outfit and malgus and thana vesh and many others where you can see the hood down instead of just removing it completely like if you put on a head band

ceryxp
09.10.2019 , 04:47 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by jetgamingten View Post
I wish I really really wish but I hope there is because it would look awesome with kallig's outfit and malgus and thana vesh and many others where you can see the hood down instead of just removing it completely like if you put on a head band
You know you're replying to a comment from 2012, right? It is now 2019, seven years later, and still no hood toggle option.
--------------------------------------------------
Click the link. You know you wanna. You'll get free stuff. - http://www.swtor.com/r/W9ZqZj