Confusing Romance interactions , or lack there of

Kayriel

So today i decided it would be nice to start the story with my Sith Juggernaut , my main alt since vanilla , in order to see what is different from my play-through as an Inquisitor , but i noticed that i didn't finish the Ziost ark yet so i went to do that before starting the new stuff.

Now here is the wierd part , i decided to take advantage of the new way that companions handle and i went with DS Jaesa as my healer companion and while doing the ark on Ziost i had a few flirt options between my character and Lana , with Jaesa present , who is my character's wife , hoping to see some funny outbursts from her , or some sort of reaction , but instead of that , i got nothing. Its like she wasn't even aware of any of it.

So... this kind of frustrates me , since i was actually expecting some sort of interaction , something... anything but instead i got a big fat nothing. I really hope that if by some means we do get our love interests back through the new story , they actually respond to our choices , i mean , i could have taken the damn Akk Dog and the little fella at least can be made to do tricks , our old companions are even less interactive that that. :(

Wait...the Akk dog can do tricks?! <3

Um anyway, BioWare has said that if you cheated on your love interest with Lana or Theron they will know when you see them in KotFE.

I think this happens only if you select to romance them during the Cantina scene.