Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No Guild Conquest Rewards

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Zerileth
10.23.2019 , 12:59 PM | #31
Nobody from Bioware's been on the forums today. Let's hope they're working hard on a patcch soon.
7.0 Return To Kashyyyk
IGN: "Bioware sees soaring profits with new SWTOR expansion, Return to Kashyyyk. Explore the catwalks or the forest floor. Revisit the star forge and Jolee's hut. A new stronghold! Fight Czerka or join them; play your way...."

MasterRummy
10.23.2019 , 01:06 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

We are seeing the same that you are reporting here. We are looking into an automated solution to get your rewards so hold tight, you don't need to submit a CS ticket at this time. I will report back when I have more info.

-eric
what is the ETA? This is holding back on exp, and marts that we can use to craft and level our abilities, and lets not forget the money!

SmorgishBorg
10.25.2019 , 07:20 AM | #33
Yes indeed Top 10 Guilds, Sanguine Bounty, and Sanguine Galaxy also did not get there prizes. We are waiting on the button push, its happened in our guild TWICE since 2017 December. They end up rewarding all in the guilds with a single button push, I'm QUITE sure there waiting to PUSH the button until players get a bit of there storys done, They can go by player points, have to reward ENTIRE guilds.. They don't have the ability to look at the previous conquest scores and reward the individuals that placed.. On that note I'm sure it will be the new prize rewards, and they are waiting for some time to pass.. Perhaps a bit of programming for there GAMEMASTER side to see guilds previous weeks points from a pull down screen / guild selector would help reward past conquests that didn't get theirs.. but that would take a simple log to hold the numbers and guilds that conquest... Either way, Have you played this Xpac.. Loving every minute of it!!! Great job everyone! NEAR Perfection in lou of a prize error

Master_Morak
10.25.2019 , 09:17 AM | #34
Hey folks,

We are seeing the same that you are reporting here. We are looking into an automated solution to get your rewards so hold tight, you don't need to submit a CS ticket at this time. I will report back when I have more info.

-eric
Hey I recieved a message About my ticket, that indeed ist counting against the 50.000 threshold and if I think this would be not fair I should go to the Forum.

So I'm here and I ask you mr. Musco what is your statement to our missing conquest reward?

Don't tell us your post in the developer tracker was a joke, if we don't get our rewards you could expect that nothing you post in future will be beleaved.

I hope you know the adage: "A liar is not believed even when he speaks the truth."
Möge die Macht mit Euch sein

Zerileth
10.25.2019 , 10:41 AM | #35
10/17/2019 Thursday afternoon

My understanding is that you become eligible for the Guild Reward when you complete your personal reward, meaning that would track against you completing your 15K number.

-eric

Conquest Guild Targets for this week's Conquest will be judged against the NEW values, not the existing ones. You will also receive NEW Guild rewards for completing them. This has no effect on Personal Conquests.
-eric
There will be no rewards. Move on folks. We've been here before.
7.0 Return To Kashyyyk
IGN: "Bioware sees soaring profits with new SWTOR expansion, Return to Kashyyyk. Explore the catwalks or the forest floor. Revisit the star forge and Jolee's hut. A new stronghold! Fight Czerka or join them; play your way...."

aryamira
10.25.2019 , 02:29 PM | #36
I have another question. Our guild won planet. And I would like to have that achievement. So will this be fixed too?

DarthBatemanJ
10.28.2019 , 09:14 AM | #37
Any word on an eta for this...
Rutunest

black_pyros
10.28.2019 , 09:55 AM | #38
Are we going to get our hard earned mats while they still cost a fortune on GTN? I don't prefer to wait more and more while the prices of them will inevitably get lower and lower.
Click for FREE 7 Days of Subscription

http://www.swtor.com/r/mdqsLM

Darev
10.28.2019 , 10:35 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by black_pyros View Post
Are we going to get our hard earned mats while they still cost a fortune on GTN? I don't prefer to wait more and more while the prices of them will inevitably get lower and lower.
I've written that week off as a loss. I'm operating under the presumption that we won't see rewards for the people that didn't earn 50k regardless of the fact that there was no definitive answer from Eric or the dev team.

as a referance, anything with "I think" isn't definitive.
If you choose to fight in the sewer you can no longer claim to have the moral high ground.

chaharbagh
10.28.2019 , 10:59 AM | #40
Any word on this matter?
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith. -Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

http://www.swtor.com/r/fCXTh4