Schematic for magenta crystal

bristolmat

The level 31 schematics are rare drops from the Tatooine world boss for sure ~ that's where I got 2 of mine. I've heard that they drop from the Alderaan WB as well.

The high level shcematics drop in the BH daily area ~ from any mob ~ I've had 1 drop from a weak & another from an elite. These can drop from the world bosses on Belsavis & Voss. And they also drop from Operations bosses

The level 31 schematics are rare drops from the Tatooine world boss for sure ~ that's where I got 2 of mine. I've heard that they drop from the Alderaan WB as well.

The high level shcematics drop in the BH daily area ~ from any mob ~ I've had 1 drop from a weak & another from an elite. These can drop from the world bosses on Belsavis & Voss. And they also drop from Operations bosses

They do not, in fact, drop from Ops bosses, in my experience. Destroyer/Pilgrim/Gargath and random drops in BH/SecX have been the only places I've seen 'em.

All I've ever seen schem-wise from Ops are:

EV/KP Story:

Bosses: Tionese/equiv. synthweave/armormech, earpiece and implant schems

Trash mobs: Lv 24 mod and enhancement schems

EV/KP Hard/Nightmare:

Bosses: Columi/equiv of same.

Trash: Lv 25 mod and enhancement schems, Exo stim and adrenal patterns.

Edited by SturmUndSterne

You know... now that I think about it more ~ I haven't seen them drop in Ops either, I've just heard from a few players that they did. They might have been confused about where they got it.

And I did forget about Dreadtooth in Section X & Gargath, I've seen 1 drop from them as well.

Edited by Cleet_Xia

Where do you get the schematics for empire and republic?

I may be missing something but I purchased the schematic for a magenta (I think that was the color) +41 power crystal off of the a daily comms vendor on Ilum. I seem to recall there were several other crystal schematics on that same vendor.

I may be missing something but I purchased the schematic for a magenta (I think that was the color) +41 power crystal off of the a daily comms vendor on Ilum. I seem to recall there were several other crystal schematics on that same vendor.

The only colors the daily comms vendor sells schematics for are red, green and blue. Are you sure you're not misremembering the color?

Ok, so I bought a +41 schematic for this off the Galactic Market and have spent hours on Alderaan just trying to get the adegan crystal I need going to the places listed here. Aside from the fun of falling to my death repeatedly and clipping into almost every other rock I got nothing. Do they still exist????? Am I insane?

http://www.darthhater.com/articles/feature/20683-guide-magenta-crystal