PvP Gear

tsmithsnake

I will be a new level 50 just before the patch or just after the patch. It depends on how hard I grind for 2 more levels the next two days. Should I grind to 50 and buy 6 bags right away and hope for different gear? Or Wait till after the patch and get 6 bags of tokens and see what I can buy?

I will be a new level 50 just before the patch or just after the patch. It depends on how hard I grind for 2 more levels the next two days. Should I grind to 50 and buy 6 bags right away and hope for different gear? Or Wait till after the patch and get 6 bags of tokens and see what I can buy?

Wait for the patch.

TBH in the games current state and depending on your valor rank.

I wouldnt get 50 till you grind up your valor rank if need be and stock pile the full 1000 of the wf and merc commendations.

After the patch the WF's will be a bit more competitive, and as a 50 you may have longer queue times only to get smashed by geared 50 premades.

Edited by Razot

I have 1 bag in the bank and have 1000 tokens each. So, do I open the bag and buy 5 more bags before the patch?

Yes if youre 50 before the patch hits why wouldnt you?

Unless there is undocumented changes to the drop rate, champion bags remain completely unchanged.